Herb garden

___________________________

"Umm." Willow began looking for an explanation for both Ciel and herself. "I would like to know that myself."

Ciel didn't look at all shocked from her answer, he expected it. 'I have to let her stay, I wouldn't be good for my family's name to kick her out.' Ciel thought. He sighed, "regardless you may continue to stay here." The brought a cute and innocent smile to Willows face. "Thank you so much!" Willow said a bit louder than needed. Ciel just nodded "if you remember anything make sure to tell me, I'll meet you at the dinning hall them." Ciel dismissed Willow so she could head down.

Once She left Ciel was once again left alone. He glanced at the seemingly endless piles of paperwork in front of him. It was quite out if the ordinary that Ciel had gotten up so early today, that's not something that happens to often. After signing to last two sheets in one of the piles he got up out of his chair to go join Willow.

She was already seated, patently waiting for him to arrive. Sebastain walked in and pulled out Ciel's chair for him. Soon to dinning hall was filled with the wonderful sent that is Sebastian's cooking. Plates full of colourful assortments of food where put out in front of them. Once both Ciel and Willow finished eating Willow thanked Sebastian. Why does she keep thanking everyone? It's not an obligation. Ciel wondered to himself.

Once breakfast was finished Ciel walked through the halls to his study, Willow stayed behind to talk to everyone. Once Ciel reached the door, he stopped. "... What a strange girl.." He sighed before pushing the door open walking in the room to continue his paperwork.

Willow decided to visit Finny who was already in the herb garden pulling weeds and picking certain herbs. He didn't hear willow coming and continued to pull at a weed. "Hi, Finny!" A cheerful but quiet voice said, quickly Finny spun around to face willow who was in to his surprise in her human form. "Willow! Someone will see you!" He said in a slightly panicked tone.

"Oh, well it doesn't matter much anymore since Ciel and Sebastian know." Willow said calmly. Finny was shocked at first but that grew into a big smile. He threw his arms around her in a strong hug, but Willow didn't mind, so she hugged him back. "I'm so happy you don't have to hide!" He said before letting her go.

Once released Willow took an instant interest in the herbs Finny was tending to. "What are you doing?" She asked knowingly but wanted to ask anyway. "Oh, I'm just pulling some weeds, and picking a few of these herbs here for Sebastian." Finny replied pointing to a small patch in the garden. "Oh, sounds like fun!" Willow said a smile on her face, this make Finny smile as well.

___________________________