Chapter 38: I will return

Gogeta laughed out into the air as he floated backwards in the air, his arms crossed and the sole of his foot taking the blunt of Zamasu's pointless attacks.

"Oh come on! I'm not even using my hands for this! Your supposed to be a god right? Start acting like one and make me fight!" The fusion mocked the kai.

Zamasu didn't so much as reply as he did shout out of utter anger and annoyance. His white aura flared and he twisted around Gogeta's leg with a purple ki blade forming on his hand as he came in for a swipe.

'Tch. Amateur.' Gogeta bent backwards and allowed the blade to go harmlessly over his head. He continued the motion and threw his hand down on the ground to only flip his feet up and kick Zamasu's jaw hard.

Zamasu went flying backwards from the ki and Gogeta simple continued to flip backwards until he came to a halt just a few yards away from where he had started. The kai quickly recovered and landed on his feet. His aura flared again and he vanished from view.

The fusion threw up his fist and hit the kai in the face with the back of his fist as he appeared right behind him. Zamasu vanished again and Gogeta threw out his other arms elbow, hitting Zamasu in the gut as he reappeared. The kai vanished again and Gogeta just let out a chuckle as he jumped up. Zamasu appeared under him, trying to sweep his feet out from under him which was pointless now that he was in the air. The fusion flipped backwards as Zamasu vanished again.

With a shout, Gogeta threw out his fist as he landed and hit Zamasu in stomach hard as he reappeared. The kai spat out blood as the impression of Gogeta's fist came out of his back. "Would you get serious already? I'm starting to wonder why we even fused."

Zamasu stepped back before he tried to throw another punch at Gogeta. The fusion pushed the punch aside and threw his own into Zamasu's face.

While the kai was disoriented Gogeta twisted around and threw a high kick into the other side of Zamasu's face, sending him into a spin in the air. Gogeta continued to twist with the kick and then came down with his other foot and kicked Zamasu's chest, sending him flying into some nearby rubble.

Zamasu shot out of the rubble with a crazed look on his face and his aura raging over him. Gogeta merely sighed before he slid down and passed the kai's punch. His pink tail wrapped around Zamasu's boot as he did. The kai's face widen as he was yanked through the air. Gogeta twisted around and elbowed to Zamasu's gut knocking the air out of him.

Gogeta grabbed his face with his other hand before Zamasu could go flying and then slammed him into the ground. The fusion threw himself into the air, using the kai's face as a balancing board, before he came down on the other side of Zamasu and tossed him through the concrete ground and into another demolish building.

Everyone watching was so confused about what they were watching. "What just happen?! Who's that guy? Where'd Black and Professor Vegeta go?!" Ruby shouted out in confusion.

"Their right there Ruby." Gohan told her as he and Trunks limped to them. "Gohan! Are you two alright?" Velvet called to them as she ran over to them. "Just a little banged up. Zamasu's a lot stronger than us." Trunks told them as he looked to the fight. "So that was the massive power that we sensed earlier. It was them." He said smiling as Gogeta dodged another attack from Zamasu and then return with a flurry of his own punches, starting with a hard blow to the gut and then extending into a flurry of punches all over Zamasu.

"Can someone please explain to me who that is and where our friends went?!" Weiss shouted. Gohan lightly chuckled as he sat down on the ground,"Black and Vegeta are still here. Their the ones fighting Zamasu right now."

Everyone looked back to the fight trying to find the two but they only saw Gogeta and Zamasu. "I don't see them...." Winter said as she looked around.