Chapter 36: Be Afraid

The head of the massive Grimm that had destroyed the top of Ozpin's tower began to evaporate as its executor stood beside it.

Black's now pink hair swayed slightly in the air as his dark pink and purple aura encompassed him. His now grey eyes shined with anger and his right hand gripped tightly around the last remnant of his friends umbrella weapon. His left hand was shaking as his fingers dug into his palm and blood trickled down his fist.

Baby and Cinder stood in front of Zamasu, the only one of Black's enemies that actually knew the danger that was soon to be coming.

Baby laughed out after hearing the words Black had spoke to them just moments ago,"You kill us?! Hahahahaha! Just because your hair turned pink doesn't mean anything! Your still just a weakling!"

Gohan and Trunks were frozen, compared to the versions of Black they had fought in their pasts the one that stood before them now, the one they called their teammate, he put the others to shame. Baby didn't see it and neither did the others, but Zamasu and themselves....they knew what was about to happen.

"Perhaps you should calm yourself Tuffle, he is much stronger than the person you've been fighting." Zamasu warned him. Baby turned to his ally before smirking, "Don't tell me his light show scared you? That monster was nothing compared to us, a big just like him."

Black said nothing at either of Baby's insults. He remained silent, his gaze never wavering, never changing.

Baby turned back to the pink haired fighter,"What's wrong saiyan? Cat got your tongue? Here I'll fix that!" Baby rocket forward, aiming to strike Black across the face with his fist. "Don't worry, I'll reunite you with your pathetic friend!"

Blacks hair shadowed his eyes as he twisted ever so slightly, his aura dispersing in a burst as he moved. The slight movement cause Baby to miss his punch by a hair, his body coming right past Black on the left side of him. The pink haired warrior raised his left arm and outstretched his fist into the Tuffles chest, which was just a few inches away.

That slight movement embedded the back of Blacks fist into Baby's gut. The impression of his fist was visible through Baby's back as there was a sudden blast of wind that forced everyone to shield their eyes from the dust storm it caused. As the dust cleared, all eyes fell on the destruction that came from it.

Baby fell backwards onto his knees holding his gut, his eyes glazed over and the air in his body gone. Behind him, the force of Black's love tap created a line through part of Vale and into the mountain range far from the city. Buildings in the direct line from Black's punch were gone with out a trace and the ones near it had massive holes carved into the sides of them with the asphalt and concrete they stood on torn away. The mountains had been split and broken with similar holes carved into them. What few Grimm that had been standing in the way were instantly killed and the others were sent flying to their deaths from terminal velocity.

Black's hand outstretched further and his fist opened so that his palm was facing Baby and his fingers were complete stretched open. Baby shakily looked up before his face slowly widen in shock. Without even giving the Tuffle a look, Black fired a massive purple blast that disintegrated the parasite. With that, there was only two more graves to fill.

Everyone but Zamasu's mouth dropped. Either out of shock or fear. Zamasu himself began to sweat, much as Black had did when he confronted him. "Girl, you must return to your master. This fight is one you will not survive."

Cinder shakily shook her head as Zamasu placed his hand on her shoulder and began to transport her back to Salem.

"Gohan." Black called out, his voice soft and filled with rage. "Hold onto this for me." Black tossed the umbrella in his right hand to Gohan, who caught without question.