Chapter seven: Shopping, flying and.....Yang

Turns out Black.....hates shopping.

Who would have knew?

Coco and Yang drug him through multiple department stores in nothing but his GI pants, his boots and a large cloak Ruby kept as a gift from her uncle.

They hadn't even bought anything yet which made it so much worse.

'Make more than two shirts Black, it'll be worth it in the long run......I hate you for being right Zamasu and I  myself for this.' Blacks thoughts ran rampant as he was dragged into another store.

They finally bought him a shirt as he had no money, or Lien as he found out it was called.

The shirt itself was like his torn undershirt but was short sleeved.

Upon the next two stores he was giv-....bought a jet black hoodie and a long tailed black high collared winter jacket with the word Sab where the chest pocket would be in dark purple lettering.

The continued on and he was forced into a tux at some point.

He walked about holding bags upon bags of more cloths they had gotten him while he sighed.

'These girls will be the death of me.'

After many more hours of shopping they finally headed back towards the school. Black was told by them that apparently the first years were supposed to have a mock tournament to pick which teams could go out with experienced huntsmen and women into the field for assignments. Except someone blew up the arena.

'Least we got out if class.'

They continued to walk while Blake followed behind.

Eventually they reached a giant transport vehicle that Black learned to be a bulkhead.

"We should do this again it was fun!" Coco told Yang.

"Yes we should ~especially since big strong Black here can be our dress up model~." Yang told her while gazing at Black.

'Not fun! Definitely not fun!' Black thought and tried to scream out but he was holding a bag with his teeth so nothing but incoherent yelps came out.

"See he even agrees!" Yang said clasping her hands together happily.

'NO HE DOESN'T YANG! NO!
NO NO! NO NO NO NO NO NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUC-' Blacks head screamed as his eyes widen and his pupils shrunk and he went comatose for the whole ride.

After they landed, and pulling Black  out of his comatose state, they all went back to team RWBYs dorm.

"I'll see you guys around, thanks for the fun. And Black ~I hope I see you soon~" Coco told them, but looked at Black with a look in her eye that sent chills down his spine.

'Oh god there's two of them!' Black thought while sweating.

"OK OK you got your cloths give me back my cloak!" Ruby tackled him before pulling the cloak off and whispering "miiiiiiiiinnnnneeeee!"

The multiple bags he held went everywhere when he went down.

Black grumbled before picking them up and putting them neatly in the corner.

He stood up and pulled what was left of his long sleeved undershirt off and picked up one of the several bags before heading into the bathroom in the dorm.

After a few minutes he came out wearing his regular GI pants and boots, but his new short sleeved tight fit black T-shirt. It was tucked into his pants with the red sash which was now tightly tied at the hip with 2 tails of cloth hanging down almost to his knee. He also wore his supreme kai earring and time ring.