Chapter 29(Gohan): A bunny and a saiyan

After the draw between Black and Vegeta, and the twos race to Ozpin, Gohan and Trunks were left to attempt to explain the fight to Winter.

"Explain. No one can do that. No....one." Winters heels clicked under her as she paced back and forth along the concrete floor of the Colosseum.

"Listen, its not easy to describe. Honestly Black or Vegeta would do a better job." Gohan tried to calm her down.

"Oh, So I have to go and talk to that ignorant sap, wonderful." Winter exclaimed still upset from their first encounter.

"He's not a bad person Winter." Weiss tried to reason with her sister.

Winter stopped and faced her sister.

"He's even help some of us get stronger."

"He trained you?" Winter asked her sister.

Weiss nodded. "Well then let's go and see this so called advancement he help you with."

Weiss nodded before leaving with her sister.

Gohan and Trunks watched the two leave. "She reminds me of father when he was younger." Trunks told his mentor.

"Its actually quite disturbing." Gohan agreed.

Gohan's stomach rumbled after a moment of quiet.

Trunks looked at Gohan with confusion.

"Didn't we just eat?"

Gohans faced reddened as he shook his head "I inherited my father's stomach."

Trunks laughed "Sounds like Goku to me, well you can go and eat again, I'm going to go and check out the library. I need to research some stuff."

"What stuff?" Gohan asked.

"Oh, just a little project of mine. I'll let you see it as soon as I'm done." Trunks promised before leaving himself.

Gohans stomach growled again and he decide it was time for food.

-Fair Grounds-

The noodles shop that Gohan and his team had attended earlier was shut down as were many of the shops.

The only open one was a shop that was under a long white tent.

The smell of various foods floated in the air and Gohan smelt every single one of them.

As he start to drool, Gohan shot into the tent to find a buffet of food.

Gohan zipped to the line and quickly picked up his plates. He quickly cleared several bins full of food.

He ran and sat down and quickly downed plate after plate until there were piles next to him.

"I should tell the others about this place. They would love it.' Gohan thought.

By the time he had finally gotten to go for another round on the food and was about to....clear out the rest of the food, a voice cried out in pain.

Gohan quickly looked up and saw a familiar group of people Pocking on a familiar girl with bunny ears.

"Well if it isn't the little freak herself." Cardin taunted Velvet.

"Just leave me alone Cardin." Velvet pushed her bully away from her.

"Why would I do that? Especially since there's no other super powered freak to help you." Cardin grabbed Velvets ears and gave a yank to them.

She let out yelps of pain.

Gohan stood there with anger boiling in his chest. He broke the plate he held in half and then cracked the two pieces with his grip on them.

"Let go!" Velvet screamed at Cardin.