Chapter thirteen: The bad guys

Black and Vegeta walked back to team RWBY's dorm after finishing up with Ozpin.

"So that professor teamed you up with a bunch of kids, sounds terrible." Vegeta told Black trying to make his version of small talk.

"Its not as bad as I originally thought but, the blonde one can get very.......actually I don't want to talk about it." Black told Vegeta and put his hands in his pockets and turned red.

Vegeta raised an eye brow.

"Why not? I didn't think Kai's could get embarrassed like you are now."

"She's very.......forward. And I'm in a mortal body that doesn't follow the usual aspects of my old body. So I tend to get more emotional now." Black explained even more embarrassed saying it out loud.

Vegeta just started laughing.

They finally made it back to the dorm the team was arguing about their missing faunus friend.

Their argent stopped when Black and Vegeta walked in the room.

Black looked around and figured out exactly what happen.

"The hell did Weiss say to Blake?" Black sighed out looking right at Weiss.

"Why would you just assume it was me?" Weiss asked clearly offended.

"Really, do you have to ask?" Black mocked her.

She went to say something but then she stopped.

"Who's this Blake girl?" Vegeta asked.

"A team mate. One who is part cat."

Vegeta looked at him strangely then shrugged after remembering that his worlds president was a dog.

"Did she run off or something?" Vegeta asked.

"Yes, Weiss here seems to be strongly against her friends heritage."

"For good reason!" Weiss chimed in.

Vegeta ignored her and asked Black "You mean the fact that she's a cat?"

"Yes, their kind are called faunus and they are very common here."

Vegeta moved his tail from his waist and let it move behind him.

"Seems we would be considered faunus then wouldn't we?" Vegeta asked him.

"Yes, though my tail is still gone so I don't have much problem with people who don't like faunus kind."

Vegeta just scoffed and said "Racists."

Black looked at him with wide eyes "What now?"

"Its a word my wife taught me, every time I called humans pathetic and weak she called me a racist. It was annoying once she told me what it meant."

"I see." Black just looked away hoping not to say anything back to the prince. He knew of the word but also knew it correlated to some questionable things he's called humans before and he really didn't want to get back into that.

The three members of team RWBY just sat and listened to their conversations.

"So are we just going to sit here and listen while they go on?" Yang asked Ruby.

"Well we need to find her...."

"Why she lied to us. We can't trust a white fang member." Weiss chimed in again.

"Alright!" Black clapped his hands.
"Let's go get Blake. She'll explain everything if we can get Weiss to keep quiet and not scare her off again."