Chapter nine: Training

Black woke up at dawn, the sun just barely entering the dorm.

He quietly opened the window and jumped out and headed towards the forest he met them at.

He landed on the ground near a small lake.

'Time for a little warm up.'

Black took off his shirt off and started to stretch his arks and legs.

After a little while of that he fell forward towards the ground and stopped himself with two hands.

He placed one hand behind his back and then started to do pushups.

" 1.....2.....3....4....5...-" he counted out each one.

This continued for hours.

-Back with Team RWBY-

The four girls came around at about 7 o'clock.

"*Yawn* sooooo early..." Ruby complained.

"Well Black told us he'd start training us before our classes." Weiss told her with her eyes still barely open.

"Hey where is Black anyway?" Yang pointed at his usual spot against the wall.

"We should really get him a bed." Blake told the group quietly.

"We should go find him." Weiss told her teammates.

"But how?" Ruby asked Weiss before slowly getting ready.

"I put a scroll in his waist band when he went to sleep. I can just track it."

The other three girls gave her a shocked look.

"You put a tracker on him?" The three asked her at the same time.

"What? Is that soooo wrong?"

"YES!" The three said at the same time.

"Well we have a difference of opinion." She told them before looking off with her arms crossed and her eyes shut.

"Can we just.....*sigh* go find him?" Ruby asked the group.

They all finished getting ready before opening their door. The entirety of team JNPR fell down inside team RWBY's dorm.

Jaune looked up at the four girls staring down at him.

"Soooo, hi."

-A little while later-

Both team RWBY and team JNPR were following Weiss who was walking deep into emerald forest.

"We're getting close." Weiss told the group.

Jaune looked at the rest of the group and asked them "So are we ignoring the fact she put a tracker on Black?"

"We're going to have a discussion later." Yang told him.

"Ah, I see. Does she have one on any of us?"

The rest of the group immediately made a mental note to check that out.

Yang was about to ask when Weiss beat here to the point.

"He's just up ahead." She told the group.

The group quietly made their way to a large bush which the pushed aside as quietly as possible.

The sight on the other side had all the girls in the group blush.

Black was doing a hand stand while pushing his entire body up and down slowly.

"7.....8....9..-" Black counted each push.

"I hope we didn't interrupt the middle of his workout like last time." Yang said quietly remembering the training rooms first encounter with Black.