Chapter six: Goku's pride and Blacks anger

Black found Weiss sitting on a bench outside.

Weiss looked up and saw him.

"Oh hello Blac-"

"Stay quiet, Weiss." Black said angrily.

Weiss jumped up on her feet and with her usual attitude in her voice she started to speak "What did you just sa-"

"QUIET!"

Blacks eyes turned teal green for a moment and his hair spiked up. His anger nearly turning him into a super saiyan.

Weiss sat straight back down a little afraid.

Black was gripping his fist so tightly it almost bled.

After a few moments his hair went down and he closed his eyes and started to breath slowly trying to calm himself.

He opened his eyes and the onyx colored he normally sprouted were there, but they held the same rage that scared Weiss to her core.

"Do you run this school?" He finally asked her through his clenched teeth.

"I-I u-uh-uh." She was scared speechless.

Black was even angrier that she wouldn't answer.

"ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION!" Black once again raged.

"No, I don't." She finally spoke quietly.

"Are you a professional hunts woman?"

"N-no."

"Then you have no right to question Ruby's appointment as team leader." He told her while looking away trying to sooth his rage.

"But....she acts so childish and naïve she barely has the skill necessary to lead someone like yang led alone me." Weiss told him with pride laced in her voice and her confidence returning.

Black turned to look at her and crushed her confidence. She saw the anger in his eyes.....along with the pity.

"So you think your better suited to lead?" He asked her.

"W-well yes."

"Then your an even bigger fool than what you claim Ruby is."

Weiss was about to speak up when he shot her a look that stopped her.

"Your arrogance, your belief that every one is beneath you, that no one is better than you.....that is why Ruby is leading the team. You may have exceptional skill but if you only use it for yourself what is the point?" Black asked her.

At some point Black also realized he was talking to and about himself as much as he was speaking about her.

"But I'm training to be a huntsman to help people." She said without the confidence from earlier.

Black almost laughed at her statement.

"Your doing that for yourself and yourself alone." Black told her.

She looked down. She was doing it for the betterment of humanity, but she also started to realize she only wanted to do that to make her family name mean something other than what her father had turned it into.

'Your so much like how I a.......how I was.' Black thought to himself.

Before he would have killed mortals if they so much as spoke to him. But now he is trying to change them. As his body had once done under Goku's control.

"Goku.....hm." Black whispered to himself.

"Weiss, Ruby is just a little girl....a little girl who wants to do nothing but save the world from everything she can possible fight. And she will need your help. She is your leader regardless of what you may have in mind. And she is your friend." Black finished softly. His anger was evaporating as he let out his thoughts and feelings.