The story:Explaining Things

Alright, where to start....Hi!

I've seen some comments popping up lately(mostly in the first chapter) concerning why Black didn't blow up Yang and Blake upon meeting them.

One: Where would the story go? It would be one sided oblivion with no one to stop him, even the literal gods of RWBY would get destroyed.

Two: This version of Black was split from Zamasu by Trunks when he CUT THEM IN HALF AND OBLITERATED THEIR BODIES! Zamasu survived and turned into infinite Zamasu, but he had no corporeal form. The damage had to go somewhere and that is what I used to simulate Black being weaker than them. I believe that kind of damage would put him well under any of their strengths.

Three: why can he go super saiyan if his bodies so broken? By DBS super saiyan is a form that can be accessed by anyone even when their hurt. In DBS Goku flickered in and out of super saiyan while fighting Jiren with Freiza. It also good to point out that Goku Black was hurt far more than Goku was at that moment, but he could still retain super saiyan through rage or pain I.E. getting slammed into a Mount side by a nevermore.

Four: Goku Black hated mortals because he believed they were impure. Huntsmen in RWBY generate their aura's constantly and almost all of them can he considered pure of heart, the exact opposite of impure. I said almost because of Team CRDL, Cinders team, Torchwick and basically all of the villains in RWBY. But he did not encounter them first, he encounter team RWBY and I would say all of them are pure of heart. Even Weiss to some extent.

Five: Black and Zamasu are different people, this is explicitly stated in the anime by Zamasu himself. He said both that he and Black were not friends but kindred spirits and that Black was different than him because he was content with the power he gained from Goku and opted to not become immortal. If they were the same being, Black would have also gained immortality. This would give some say into why I believe Goku's body did in someway affect Blacks mind which could lead to him becoming a good person.

Six: this is a fan fiction work. This is not the actual story of either of these stories, if it was I would be paid to write this and god would that be nice. But I'm not, this story will differ greatly from the source materials personalities in some categories. This is my thoughts on how this would go down, if you don't like that try this: Write one yourself. I would love to see more of these kinds of stories. I started this because I couldn't find one that did something like this. All the ones that I found were reader inserts and those are a different breed than character inserts. If this one isn't to your liking, by all means make one and send me the link, I would love to see it.

To be clear, I am not agitated or annoyed by these comments. I am explaining all of this because I want anyone reading these to understand my reasoning and motivations into this story. I do not want any reader to be lost while in the story. No anger, no frustration or agitation. I understand that I can't please everyone and if I could, I wouldn't be writing a fan fiction I would be running for president. No one can please everyone and that is why I know that I will have people that don't enjoy this work or even hate it. That doesn't bother me either. I know that some people enjoy this and some people don't, but that's just how the world works. If everyone enjoyed the same things there wouldn't be conflict because everyone could agree on the same things. But that's not how it works.

I apologize if I have confused anyone or failed to live up to your expectations inside this story. But this is my story and I have my own expectations of my writing. If you don't like it again, write one yourself and I hope you get twice as many views and votes than I will ever get in any story. To those that do enjoy my story I hope I can continue to entertain you.

-Sincerly Spector 45.