Goku Black Visits OTES Universe (Part 2)

OTES (Of The Earthling Saiyan) is the original fan fiction series of Espeon804, all story plots and story alterations to her main story lines are entirely diverged from her own series which is entirely her story. Please go and support the (at this point in time) still going series.

This is the continuation, so Goku Black isn't with Winter and Neo hasn't died yet. This is directly after the Baby fight. Just a reminder.

Black rocketed across the sky of Namek having just encountered the five saiyans of this alternate universe. With five new allies helping him in his search for the namekian dragon balls, he was in a decent mood. It helped that he royally clobber the saiyan prince.

'Ha! Stupid Prince. Hard to believe he's the same man who fathered Trunks. Wonder if that'll happen here." Black mused to himself as he flew towards a set of energy signatures near him. Several small ones and three decent size ones with the largest of them feeling especially malicious.

However several of those powers started to drop in quick succession,'What the- Whats going on?!" Black was further confused when one of the bigger powers started to take out the other powers that were killing off the smallest ones.

Black was only a few seconds away when the that bigger power level killed all but one of the smallest power levels. It was smaller than that of this Goku's own child. Black growled before is aura flared and he rocketed to the scene.

A massive pink man was towering over a small namekian child. Black shot in and kicked the pink man away from the child through a near by cliff.

He landed in front of the child and turned to face the other two powers only to find a green haired man and a small horned man in a floating chair that Black's body identified as Freiza the tyrant himself with shocked expressions plastered across their faces. Of course Blacks face then turned to shock as he realized they had five dragon balls.

Black recomposed himself quickly and assumed a battle stance, the namekian child behind him ran and clung to his leg.

The pink man pushed himself out of the ruble of the cliff side that fell down around him.

Black had a choice between the boy or the dragon balls, his way home or a innocent child. Sure he could fight all three of them with all of his limbs tied behind his back but the kid could be caught in the cross fire.

"Dammit." Black muttered before he grabbed the back of the child's cloths and pulled him up under one of his arms. "Hold on kid." He looked to the three dragon balls on the ground and got an Idea.

Black's aura flared and he shot forward past the green haired man and snatched one of the dragon balls on the ground next to him up into his other hand faster than either of the men could see. "Thanks for the collectible, ya scrawny lizard!"

Freiza turned his attention to the ground near is minion and realized that Black had nabbed his "hard earned" Dragon Ball. "What?! My Dragon Ball!" The green haired man looked down and then let out a gasp of shock.

"Dadoria! Get off your fat but and get him!" Freiza screamed at the pink man named Dadoria.

Dadoria screamed out in rage before rocketing after Black.

Black shot across the water at a sluggish pace, he didn't want to drop either of his new additions. "Hey kid."

The namekian child looked up at him,"Huh?" He was both in shock and still utterly terrified.

"Whats your name?" Black tried to calm the child down,"O-oh, its D-Dende."

'Earths newest Guardian. The next Kami.' Blacks body recalled. "Or at least, he was going to be.'