Nana Don't Play..

Start from the beginning

"Goodnight."

"Can I at least get a kiss?"

"No." I said slapping my hand over my mouth, he know I don't like doing anything that involves my mouth in the early morning and that includes kissing, hell I don't even talk til I brush my teeth so you know saying a simple good morning was out the picture, I'd be straight grunting.

Example:

"Good morning baby."

'Grunt, Grunt.'

Yet he ALWAYS wanna try me ugh.

"Come on baby, one kiss."

"Noooo." I said muffled with my hand still over my mouth.

Leaning over he held his hands behind his back as he puckered his lips.

"I'm waiting Tamia."

"I said no, now leave me and my funky-ness." I replied behind my hand.

"If I don't get my kiss I'ma just gonna have to take it." He smirked, causing my eyes to go wide.

"You wouldn't dare."

"Wanna bet, try me. Now-" he leans in closer and kisses the hand over my mouth as if it where my lips "gimme-(kiss)- my-(kiss)- kiss."

"Kevin please it too early for this."

"Okay still no kiss, okay you getting brave now huh."

Oh God..

Grabbing me around my waistvhe pushes me into the bed, hovering over me he smiles before saying.

"Last chance."

"Mhmm I'll take my chances."

Grabbing my sides he starts tickling me.

"Oh my God! Kevin no! Stop!"

"Gimme my kiss then woman."

"Okay, okay you win!" Instantly he stopped, leaning in he placed a gentle kiss onto my lips.

"God I love you." He said against my lips I couldn't help the smile that crept upon my mouth, with his lips still on mine he began to deepen the kiss causing a moan to slip pass my mouth.

Grabbing the hem of my nightgown I felt him moving it upwards stopping his movement I tore my lips from his.

Looking up at him I simply said"No." Before giving him a little shove so I can get up from under him but he didn't move.

"Why?" He asked just staring at me.

"Baby, we're in your grandmother's home I'm not about to disrespect her like that, so again no."

Flapping over and his back he ran his hands over his face before sitting up.

"Man I knew we should've went to that damn hotel, so kitchen close for business huh."

Laughing at his term for it I smiled and said "Sadly yes, all week too."

"All week?!"

"Yes seven whole days, boo." I said before place a small kiss on the corner of his mouth.

"I ain't going no damn week without sex you must be out you flipping mind, cause it ain't happening." He said lowly thinking I couldn't hear him.

"I can hear you're non whispering behind you know."

"Yeah, whatever see you in a few." He said rising from the bed.

"Baby don't be mad."

"I'm not, see you later." Placing a kiss to my forehead he walked to the door opening it quietly looking side to side before stepping out.

Hearing the quiet sound of the door being closed I snuggled up in the bed hopeful in becoming one with dream land once again.

***

"Morning everyone!" I said with a smile as they replied.

"Morning."

"Morning, dear."

"Morning ho." Now that earned Ms potty mouth a slap in the back the head by Ms Ruth.

"You must want me to wash that filth out ya mouth Serai Taylor."

"Nana you know I'm just playing."

"Well don't be playing like that its disrespectful."

"Sorry nana."

Walking over to Kevin who was sitting at the island eating some eggs bacon and French toast I snatched a bacon up off his plate before sticking it in my mouth.

"Be lucky I love you." He said mugging the hell outta me.

Swallowing the remains in my mouth I kissed his cheek.

Pulling me into his lap, I quickly tried to get up back but he held a firm grip on my waist.

"Where you think you going?" He mumbled against my neck .

"Baby stop your grandmother going to--"

"She ain't gonna say nothing babe relax."

"The hell I ain't! Boy if you don't remove your hands I'ma bust ya upside yo head." She said pulling him by his shirt back making the shirt press again his neck roughly.

"Nana man!"

"Nana what?! Come on finish yo sentence so I can whip you real good."

His arms loosened from my waist giving me the chance to get outta his lap.

" Ms Ruth I -"

"Nuh-uh let me see how bad this little boy think he is."

Silence..

"Just what I thought."

"Well this is awkward.." Serai just had to say.

"Um Kaden come on let's go I wanna show you around and meet up with some old friends."

"A'ight shorty just let me finish this breakfast."

"Can I come?" I asked not wanting to be in the house all day since I knew no one but the people in this house.

"Sure."

"I'm coming with too." Kevin said clearing his throat.

Looking over at Eric I see him texting on his phone before slamming it down causing all eyes to fall on him.

"Sorry..." He mumbled.

"Hey Eric you wanna come? I asked hoping to get his mind off this Amy drama .

"Sure why not." He answered before he went to picking at his food.

Well then I guess it's time for a little road trip...

Merry Christmas everyone! I updated just for today hope you enjoy.

And have a great boxing day tomorrow for all those who celebrate it.

Happy Holidays
-RenaeFraser