°22°

This chapter is dedicated to daliamansour05 Hope you won't send your village people to my house again.

Above is a picture of Judith.

Enjoy.

                    ~°~°~°~°~

Dami had texted Jeremiah, about meeting him and Judith in some restaurant. Jeremiah and I got into our different cars, and zoomed over to the said address.

Thirteen minutes later and we were at the restaurant. My driver found a convenient spot, before turning off the ignition.

Once out of the car, I walked over to Jeremiah. I couldn't contain the excitement of meeting Judith again. I was practically moving from one foot to the other.

Jeremiah and I both stepped into the restaurant and I scanned the whole place in search of Dami and Judith.

"Judith!" I yelled, gaining her attention and a lot more. She was busy eating some meals with Dami.

"Uyai!" Judith yelled back. With wide eyes and pressed lips, Judith corrected herself. "I mean, Tatiana!"

"Christ," Jeremiah swore under his breath. "There's gonna be two of them." I ran over to Dami and Judith, while Jeremiah wasn't in any rush whatsoever.

"I can't believe I'm actually seeing you again," Judith commented.

"I could hug you," I proclaimed with joy.

"But we don't hug," We sighed in sync.

Dami out of confusion, walked over to Jeremiah and stood beside him. He watched both of us quietly, before leaning over to Jeremiah.

"She was an earful," Dami sighed tiredly.

Jeremiah placed his hands on Dami's shoulder, and patted it lightly. "Sorry about that."

Soon, we all sat on the table meant for Judith and Dami. Jeremiah busied himself, by filling Dami in on what transpired between Dora and ourselves earlier.

"So you need to go to Unilag?" Dami asked Jeremiah, and Jeremiah simply nodded his head.

"We," I used my finger to draw an invisible line, between Jeremiah and myself. "We are going to Unilag."

"Am I coming to?" Judith asked with enthusiasm.

"No," Replied Jeremiah. He hadn't brought himself to get accustomed to her yet.

Judith on the other hand, had a wide smile on her face when she looked at Jeremiah. "I'm Judith."

"Jeremiah," He replied dryly.

Judith's close lip smile, became a toothy grin. "JJ. Sounds nice, right?"

Jeremiah gazed at her for a second or two, and did what he knew how to do best. Paid no attention.

"So," Judith kept her smile, curling her hair with her index finger. "Do you have a girlfriend?"

I shouldn't be surprised nor should I feel like I was Jealous. Judith was my bestest friend in the whole world, so I knew her like the back of my palm. She was into cute and handsome guys, and being rich was only a bonus to her. So I shouldn't be surprised or Jealous, right?

So why do I feel this way?

"So, Uyai and I might be going to Unilag next week." Jeremiah said to Dami, not paying minds to Judith's words.

"Next week?" Dami asked a bit concerned. "Would you even have the time?"

On the other hand, I felt bad for my best friend. She decided to stop talking and focus on her meal, since neither Dami nor Jeremiah was paying her the attention she so wanted.