"H-How was she like?" Mother still couldn't control her emotions.

"Uyai?" Judith lifted a brow, and sat upright. "Your daughter was a wonderful person, ma'am. She tends to put others first, no matter the consequences."

I knew she was talking about Tatiana's and I encounter on the bridge. She still wasn't over that.

"Uyai tend to not use her brain when needed," Judith continued. "But trust me when I say that that girl, can throw a mean punch."

Judith!

I quickly stared at my parents, half expecting them to throw Judith out of the house. But instead, mother did the unexpected. She busted out laughing, reasons unknown to everyone. Soon, Dad had a small smile on his lips.

"O-Oh," Mother tried to calm her laughter. I guess she and her sister, took after you. Trouble upon trouble."

Dad cleared his throat, feeling a bit embarrassed. "So out of all the good things the kids were supposed to inherit, they decided to inherit my stubborn and trouble traits?"

Mother smiled, then rubbed dad's back. Mother then looked at Judith, before sighing. "I wish my daughter Uyai, was close by."

"Oh ma'am," Judith had a huge smile plastered on her face. "She's way closer than you think."

                       ~°~°~°~°~

After the discussions, I decided to take Judith to the room which was prepared for her. That room according to mother, was meant to be for Uyai, Aka, me.

"Really?" I said to Judith, then used her own words. "She's way closer than you think?! Jesus Christ, Judith! You almost blew my cover!"

"Yell any louder, and you won't need my help in doing that." This my people, was my best friend. The one person that can actually get into my skin, but was so lucky that I couldn't strangle her.

"But come on Uyai.... I mean..... Tata..... Tatian.... Come on, that name is too long."

I laughed at her attempt on pronouncing Tatiana. "Just call me T." I opened the door to her room.

"Oh my word," Judith exclaimed, looking at the room before her.

"Amazing right?" I smiled at her, as we both walked into the room. "Your uniform is placed in the wardrobe, with the rest of the other things you might need in school and in your stay here."

"Wow Uyai," Said Judith, cause we were already in closed doors. "Your English has improved."

"Thank God o," I said playfully. "She decided to give me a compliment."

"Don't ruin it," Her eyes kept roaming at everything in the room. "This is our life, you know that right?"

"Our dream life, yes. We need to work towards that." I patted her at the back. "Mbok, have some rest. The maids would bring you dinner. Me, I'm already tired.

I began to turn, so I could head over to mine, since I was feeling sleepy. When Judith's hands suddenly held my upper arm. "How's school like?"

Being reminded of my predicament, I turned to face Judith. "Drama. Lots and lots of it. I don't think I can even survive it."

"Well, I'm here." Judith said in a low tone. I nodded my head, feeling grateful of that fact.

"Good night Judith," I yawned out of tiredness. This time, really ready to have that sleep.

Walking out of Judith's room, I heard her mumbled back. "Good night, Uyai."

Eddy : HI guys, I'm so sorry for not updating on Wednesday

Eddy : HI guys, I'm so sorry for not updating on Wednesday. I just realized that that my be my phase.

Let me explain. When writing C.R.U.S.H and THE WRONG GIRL, individually, I realized I was updating frequently. But when it got almost to the twentieth chapters, I realized my frequent updates dropped.

During C.R.U.S.H and THE WRONG GIRL, I blamed it on no time and lecturers assignments, which was 80% true.

But even during this pandemic, I realized I was still doing the exact same thing on this book. Which made me realize that it's kind of a phase to me.

So I came up with this. No more update schedule, though I'll still try to update on Sundays and Wednesdays. But still

NO UPDATE SCHEDULE.

With that said,

Tell me what you think of this chapter. Vote if you love in hate it.

Words : 1799

Till next time,

Much love,

X
-Eddy.