"Why ask that?" Jeremiah lifted a brow at Dami.

"Well let's see," Dami showed his fingers as he spoke. "Preparation for the senior pride, Which is two weeks from now. And let's not forget you've got practice for the competition coming up in three weeks time."

Jeremiah sighed after hearing his schedule from his best friend. Judith and I held a confused look, so I decided to ask what was on our minds. "What's senior pride?"

Jeremiah and Dami, gaze at each other, before Dami did the honours of answering. "It's a party, were the students dance till the breaking of dawn. You can call it a Prom night. But ours are meant only for seniors."

The party freak which happened to be no other but my bestie, Judith, began her happy grin. "Thank God I came at the right time."

Jeremiah whom was still amazed by his schedule, said. "Then I guess we'll have to go to Unilag, before this week ends."

Dami nodded at his friend's choice. "So that means you'll___"

"____ I'll have to put a call across Saviour and Shade."

                   ~°~°~°~°~

Judith and I stepped out of the car as she gazed, amazed by the building in front of her. "Is this your new home?"

"Tatiana's home," I corrected, reminding her of the fact. "Not mine."

Judith tore her gaze from the building then shrugged nonchalantly, as she looked at me. "Tatiana's home, Your home, same thing."

I decided to not go deep into that conversation, as I led her into the house and then the living room.

"Oh my word!" Judith exclaimed loudly, as we stepped into the living room. "Am I in heaven or something?"

"Wait till you see the school," I chuckled while gisting her. "You'll never want to leave."

Judith quickly spun her head to look at me. For a second there, I thought her head would roll off of her neck. She also scrunched up her nose at me.

"Please, no amount of fancy would make me lov.... Lov....." She felt like puking, while completing her sentence. "L-O-V-E school." She decided to spell the word instead.

I laughed a bit, and reminded myself that seeing was believing. Chatters began to come from upstairs, and I knew it was mum and dad.

"Remember," I tapped Judith's arm. "Tatiana, not Uyai."

Judith placed her right hand at the side of her head. "Aye aye captain."

Mum and dad could now be seen walking down the stairs. Their small talks eventually died down, as they spotted Judith and I. Not too long later, they were at the foot of the stairs, ready to address Judith.

"You must be... b-be..." Mum stuttered, already getting emotional again.

"Uyai's best friend ma'am, Judith tried to get real with her acting. She was way better at lying than I was. Though technically, she wasn't exactly lying.

"Go have your seat," Dad grumbled, at Judith. Judith stared at me a little bit stunned, while I gave her a slight shrug.

We walked over to the living room, and Judith helped herself by sitting on one of the couches.

"How long have you been friends with my daughter?" Dad asked, as he sat on a couch.

"I met your daughter Uyai, when we were both in primary three." Judith answered truthfully. "And we've been best friends ever since."