Chapter 7: All snakes have soft underbellies

As I was drifting off to sleep, my thoughts wondered to Mr. Mysterious and how I saw him in the gym. Why was he in the gym?

Sweet Pea's Pov:

I took a ride with Fangs after lunch because I needed to blow off some steam. That Mantle guy is so fucking lucky that Fangs got me because he would've been pulp when I was done with him. I'm just so fucking over these Northsiders having their heads in their asses and treating Southsiders like we're pieces of shit. I can't stand any of them, they never had to fight for what they had like we did. Everything has been handed to them.

That Reggie kid is just jealous of me. He knows that he won't be getting laid anytime soon cause I'm here now, and the girls here are tired of getting his fleas. That's the only plus about going to the preppy high school, there's new girls that are just dying to have a taste of a little fun and a real bad boy.

We rolled up at school and cut the engines off of our bikes. Fangs faced me after taking his helmet off, "Now do you still feel like killing that Bulldog?"

I chuckled. "If I'm being completely honest, nothing is gonna make me not want to kill that manging mutt Fangs."

He swung his right leg off his bike and leaned on his bike looking likes he's fed up with my shit, "Pea, you heard FP. We need to make this Riverdale high thing work out. He told us not to get our asses expelled and here you are the first day, and already almost started two fights! Pea this could be our fresh start to make something out of ourselves," Fangs said that last part as if he's trying to get it though my head.

"You know Fangs that some of us aren't gonna get out of the Southside. So, I might as well not even make big dreams when I know they're not gonna come true. Now excuse me I have a class that's been waiting for me for the past ten minutes." I know that Fangs was right. I can't get my ass kicked out because FP would kill my ass, but what's the point of this.

I barely got to class noticing that I missed another ten minutes of Chemistry. Oh darn, if only I could skip this class too, but I already skipped three classes today and not looking to get expelled...well just yet at least.

I throw open the door and the teacher stops me, "You're twenty minutes late. Detention after school today. Now take your seat next to Miss. Lodge," I rolled my eyes, detention really like I'm gonna go to that shit.

As I marched to my seat, I licked my lips at the sight of Andy sitting in front of my seat. I thought the man meant I was gonna sit next to her sister, Veronica, but damn this is an upgrade.

I stared at her the whole way back and noticed how she blushes when she sees me looking at her. Once I sat down I leaned forward, "Take a picture, princess, it'll last longer." Her face turned beet red when I called her princess, but I ignored her the whole class and went on my phone, looking at girls on instagram.

*Bell Rings*

I'm was first to get my ass out of that boring class. I examined the hall and noticed Fangs and Topaz. "Hey loser 1," I said to Fangs, "and loser 2," moving to Tony.

Topaz glared daggers, "Hey shitface."

I was taken back by her snappy mood, "Woah, what's wrong with her," I slowly turned to Fangs and raised my brows, "is it that time of the month?"

"What? No," Fang's face reddened, "You know that's not until next week Pea. So make sure you aren't as much of an ass to her on Monday. Anyways that Cheryl Blossom basically told T that she has to tryout to be apart of the cheer team here and that she probably won't make it because she's a Serpent."