Chapter 30: Lodge Rage

I was beyond thrilled when lunch came around because I forgot to eat breakfast this morning. Throughout my classes, I have been distant and closed off. My mind kept racking thoughts of who could have possibly sent me that message. Serpent slut repeated over and over, and I couldn't think of one person that I knew that's name started with an 'M.'

Opening the doors to the cafeteria, I spotted Pea sitting on top of a lunch table, surrounded by many of the Serpents. My head tilted as I admired him, with my Serpent jacket on my arm as I took it off in my previous class. He seemed like a total jackass around people, but you could tell by his actions that he cared for them. I admired the way his hair fell in his face. My world seemed dim without him before, and now he's shined a light in it.

He glanced up and smiled, a genuine smile, at me. I was about to walk over to him, when I saw Archie wave me over to his table. Walking over and taking a sit next to my sister, putting my jacket on the table while I reached over to take a fry off the ginger's plate, "What do you want?"

"Don't act so happy to be with us," sarcasm filled his voice as he smirked, "Tell Jughead that his protest of not eating isn't gonna do shit. It's stupid."

I put my hands up, "I can't do that buddy. It's his way of protesting...and let me guess," I looked at Jughead, "You're protesting against my father."

"Bingo," Veronica flipped her hair over her shoulder.

I grabbed her drink, "Can't do much Archie. As his friends, we need to respect his choice." I sipped the drink, grimacing at the healthy flavor. "It's a shame though I must say Jughead. Just think about all the burgers and chips you're gonna be missing out on....Especially Pop's. Ooo, don't even get me started on the milkshakes-"

"Okay," Jughead shifted, "Don't need to tempt me. It's already hard as it is Andy." I laughed at him. Hey if he wants to protest against my father, then by all means he can. That just doesn't mean my father is really gonna care enough to do anything for one person, especially Jughead.

"Veronica. Andy," my sister and I looked over at a girl named Ethel walking towards us, on a mission with two drinks in hand.

I stared at my sister, confused because I've never spoken to this girl before. Veronica placed her arm on my hand, "Oh, hey, Ethel." My sister spoke, while I just sat there quietly.

"For your crimes against the town of Riverdale, for everything that you and your family have done and continue to do, we find you guilty," the cafeteria fell silent. All eyes were on my sister, Ethel, and I. "Your sentences are these."

Suddenly, she threw the cups in Veronica and I's faces.

Everyone in the room gasped, shocked that the school's most richest siblings have been humiliated publicly

I jumped up from my seat, "You fucking bitch!" As I was about to punch the girl, Ethel ran scared shitless. I moved to ran after her, but was pulled back.