Chapter 47: Rescue Mission

"Well, that was an interesting afternoon," I said as I climbed into Sweet Pea's truck.

He let out a small laugh, "Riverdale is beyond interesting. So, what's the plan for tonight," he asked as he drove.

"Honestly, I don't even know. Our plan goes as far as just to save Cheryl. Kevin says the only way in is through a tunnel that some gay guys use to leave for the night," I bit my lip. It's clear that the girls and I don't have an exact plan, but all I know for sure is that we are saving our friend tonight.

Pea placed a hand on my thigh, "No plan? Sounds like fun," he smiled.

I shook my head, "You mister are crazy."

"Being crazy makes life worth living," he sighed heavily, "I learned that the hard way, but when you barged through the doors in the student lounge, I thought that maybe life isn't as shitty as I thought. You changed the way I view things."

I blushed, "You changed things for me too."

- - -

We got to Sweet Pea's trailer when the sun was setting. I had to rush to get ready for tonight, all Toni said was to wear black so we could blend in to the night. When I heard Toni's car honking, I opened the bathroom door and I walked into the living room to wake a sleeping Sweet Pea.

I kissed his lips softly, as he stirred slowly awake, "Baby let's go Toni's here."

Pea opened his eyes and rubbed the sleep away, as his eyes went wide, "That's what you're wearing princess?"

I looked down at my clothes, brows furrowed, "Y-yeah

I looked down at my clothes, brows furrowed, "Y-yeah. Why? What's wrong with it?"

Pea cleared his throat as he pushed himself up and got his jacket, "Nothing's wrong with it. I just... I just really like it."

A smirk crept onto my face as I went over to snake my arms around his torso from behind, "Now that's very interesting." I went onto my tiptoes, reaching his ear, "Maybe if we get Cheryl tonight, you just might get lucky tonight," I whispered as I kissed his neck.

"GUYS! COME ON WE GOT TO GET VERONICA!"

Toni screamed from outside. I let out a small laugh as I saw Sweet Pea gulp and ran outside. Sweet Pea came outside a few minutes later, a scowl on his face as he entered the car and sat next to me.