"Uhm... Dare?" She says slowly, like she's unsure of what she's saying.

I smirk appears across Michael's face, and I already feel bad about what she's going to be dared to do.

Alia leans in and whispers something into Amber's ear, and Amber nods. What are they planning?

Amber then means into Michael and whispers something into his ear. Probably the same thing.

"I dare you to name all of Snow White's eleven dwarfs," he says.

"It's seven you dummy," Alia says, glaring at him.

"Sorry."

"Okay," Taylor says.

"But you have to name them in thirty seconds, and if you can't do that then you have to tell us your darkest secret."

Her cheeks turn red, like she doesn't want to tell her secret.

Well obviously she doesn't want to, dumb ass. Nobody ever wants to tell their secrets.

My self-conscious scolds. And as always, it's correct.

"Okay," she agrees. "Dopey... Happy... Sneezy... Bashful -"

"Time's up," Michael says.

Shit balls.

She sighs, "Okay, fine."

Ugh, I can't let her do this.

Then stop her!!

"My darkest secret... Hmm..." She sighs once again. "I have two, but I'm not really sure which one to tell..."

"The first one that came to mind."

"Okay... I'm pregnant," she says.

And -literally- all of our mouths drop open. I feel my mouth getting dry. I just want to sit in a corner and cry...

"WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL TAYLOR???" Alia and Amber say at the same time.

"Holy shit," Ashton and Calum say.

All Michael does is stare blankly at the floor.

Taylor starts laughing, and she looks beautiful. But I don't see how she finds this hilarious??

"I... was joking!!" She laughs. "That's not my darkest secret!"

She laughs so hard that she ends up snorting.

Jesus Christ.

The room goes silent...

"Don't you fucking do that again!" Amber laughs slapping Taylor's arm.

"Why are you laughing?" Amanda questions.

"You have to admit that it was pretty funny," Amber shrugs.

"Yeah, to Satan," I hear Alia mumble and I snort.

"See! He thought that it was funny too!"

••••••••••••••••••

I think this is the weirdest thing and chapter I've ever written... This is what happens when you try writing whilst you have writer's block :(

And I'm sorry that I haven't really been that active lately :(

I've been so busy this week, and I feel really bad...

I also discovered Candy Crush. Yeah, the biggest mistake I've made...

Hope y'all had an awesome Christmas! I did! The pic you saw is partially what I got.

And also happy late birthday to Disney012 !! Go follow her! She's got some awesome books that y'all need to read!!

I've been writing this chapter for almost a week and I still think there should be some more detail. But idc.

Dedicated to Disney012 , fluffycockatoos , and maddyhk94   :)

It's also raining, which makes me very sleepy. Its like almost 10:40 pm where I live.

So goodnight lovlies :)