Chapter LXXVI: Charley

They had been traveling for about four or five days now, making little stopps here and there, buying little souvenirs and stuff, now it was December fourteenth, and they had stopped in the middle of the North Atlantic Ocean to celebrate Harry's birthday.

The ship floated above the clouds, Michael started programing some stuff in the morning and everyone started decorating the top deck while Harry sat on his room, which was locked by Michael, but he had Kyoto to keep him company so no worries. When the sun felt and the Mun appeared Harry was let out of his room, everyone dressed up like they where going to a wedding or something, the girls with dresses and the guys with suits, it was Hazel's idea. They ate cake and dinner and then Michael headed up to the helm.

"Alright everyone," he placed both hands on a keyboard, "Time to PARTY!" and he pressed a bunch of bottons at once making the ship light up and music started playing, as he did this Michael's head started to burn up until he was a normal kid with a real life flame for a head.

"What are you doing?"asked Jason walking up the steps with Charley behind him.

"I'm the DJ." replied Michael.

"What kind of DJ has his head on fire?" asked Charley resting against the railing, his arm still glowed a faint orange through his white shirt, although it didn't hurt anymore.

"The cool kind." replied Michael, he turned off his flame head and pressed a key on his keyboard, from the middle mast a disco ball appared and flashed pink, purple, yellow and orange lights, then the music ended a slow song played, it sounded way to classy for Charley to know where it was from and he didn't want to ask Michael about it.

"Ladies and Gentelmen, time to get close." said Michael in an attempt to do a deep sexy voice but he still sounded like a kid, Hazel and Harry where the first to start dancing, then it was Valerie and Kevin, why? Charley had no idea.

"hey Jason." Zoe called Jason over, "Get over here."

"Did she-?" asked Charley.

"No dude, it ain't a reference." said Jason heading down the steps to meet her.

"Aren't you going to dance?" asked Charley looking at Tyler walking up the steps.

"I ran out of girls." he replied ,Charley looked around the ship, he was right, Charley hadn't noticed there where more guys than girls before, "So how long till we get to camp?" asked Tyler.

"Only a couple days, maybe a week," said Michael sitting down on a barrel full of weird mechanical stuff and tools, "we'll arrive a few days later than expected, but how much can that affect us?"