Chapter IX: Tyler

Tyler was trying so hard not to get taken by the tentacles of the sea serpent like his friends had, he was alone slashing at the incoming tentacles with his scythe making them retrive back into the serpents back. Suddenly a huge explosion happened and it threw the ship sideways towards an island in the distance, Tyler fell and flew into the side of the ship, he looked around for the explosion but he only saw the serpent approaching quickly, a few meters away his friends where on the water, they all started to swim towards Tyler, he lowered a rope to let them up but the serpent was going to catch them regrdless.

Jason rose from the water in a huge wave and blocked the serpents path, the serpent roared and attacked but JAson was wayto fast, he dodged and salshed back at it, cutting on of its horns, the seprent gave of a really weird cry and shot fire from its mouth, Tyler looked down and saw Michael was already to the top, he helped him up and Michael ran to the helm, he pressed some bottons and smashed away inan xbox controlled. suddenly in the front of the ship a huge railgun rose from under the wooden floor.

"Tyler shot the thing!" yelled Michael pressing more bottons on the controller and the keyboard, Tyler ran to the gun and sat on the seat, it was kind of like on those games where you actually move a capsule thing to move the game, Tyler aimed at the serpents head and fired. the seprent somehow hit the bullet and send it back hitting the mast, tyler looked as it fell downwards towards the side and made a huge splash, then he noticed everyone was back, except Jason who was fightingthe serpent, and Kevin and Charley.

Tyler ran towards the door, "Someone get the gun!" he ordered running past everyone, "I'll check on Charely and Kevin." another roar came from the serpent and Tyler only got a glimps of Jason being throwned towards the island, "hurry!" he orderd and ran inside the ship.