Chapter VII: Harry

They sat in the dinning table and eat their brakefast, everyone was there except Kevin and Charley, Jason said they where sick and he offered to take care of them, everyone sat in the table, Jason was sitting at the head of it tapping his fingers repeatedly.

"What´s wrong big brother?" asked Alice looking up from her cereal, her british accent was wierd to Harry´s ears since he always lived in Texas, he was used to the texan accent his mom and teachers had, Jason waved his hand dismissing the question and looked outside a window, maybe he wanted to talk to his dad? "Come on." she insisted, Harry didnt like little kids....and Alice acted like one most of the time. Jason ignored her and kept staring outside the window, Alice kept bugging him and evetually, Harry snapped.

"Alice!" he snarled, "shut up for one second OK!" and everyone went silent, alice looked down at her unfinished bowl of cereal.

"I...sorry." and she ran to her room, Harry got up to go after her but Zoe intercepted him.

"You´ve done enough Harry" she warned and left to find Alice, Harry looked back at the group, everyone was satrring at him, everyone but Jason.

"Guys..." started Harry, then he was flooded by comments you´re so rude, how could you, you suck, to far man, etc. Harry tried to explain why he had sanpped like that, it wasnt just Alice, last night he and Hazel had a little  spat, and honestly he was worried about the sanity of the crew as not everyone got along so well, basically, Harry was a mess right now. Suddenly the ship started to shake from side to side, everyone fell on the floor.

"Earthquake!" yelled Michael.

"In the ocean?" replied Valerie, Jason shot to his feet and Harry tried to follow him but staggered and fell, eventually Harry got to the top deck and almost fell back down the stairs if Valerie hadnt pushed him up.

A serpent looking thing was looking down at the ship, Jason had his sword ready and stoof in the middle of the ship, everyone else was weaponless and so not ready to fight.

"Alright!" yelled Jason, "y´all go get your weapons! I´ll hold it off until then!"