Chapter XXV: Zoe

"Charley save him!" she screamed as her boyfriend flailed in the air like a wet bird, Charley shot up to rescue him but Jason was going to fast and crashed into Charley bringing them both crashing into the water.

"Why would he do that?" asked Harry shooting an arrow at one of the heads but it jus tbounced of its scales, then everything slowed down, Zoe analyzed everything, why would Jason do that?  she asked herself, then she realized why, it all came clear to her, but she had a better, safer way.

everything speed up to real time again and she jumped up above the heads, they all opened their mouth to end her life in four different ways, but she took one of the arows she had with a flask of greek fire attached to it and shot it into one of the mouths of the monster.

The arrow flew into the beast and the fire exploded coming out of its body by the mouths almost burning Zoe's hair, she did a really bad somersault and landed face first into the water.

Jason grabbed her hand and pulled her up, the water got really warm on the surface, man that greek fire is though, she said to herself and made a mental note not to play with it, ever.

Michael lowered a peice of wood they could hang on to and pulled them up, but Jason just shot up with water.

"Show off." said Charley.

"Says the guy that can fly adn shot lightning?" mocked Jason.

"At least you guys aren't dead." said Valerie bringing towels to them, "if you where how would I explain to everyone at school you guys died? Oh yeah they got eaten by a sea serpent with four head."

"Sounds just about right." said Jason.

"Agreed." added Charley.

"You guys are so stupid." said Zoe and they both laughed.