Chapter XLVIII:Jason

Watching the guy who freed you a few minutes ago falling down to the beach with a five headed hydra behind him you starting thinking if you ever said thank you.

"Harry!" yelled Zoe shooting arrows down at the hydra's body,  Jason jumped off the church, dropping to small ledges so he wouldn't just hit the sand and turn into a mush of broken bones, Jason dropped ontop of the hydra, which had Harry trapped against the wall, Jason stabbed the hydra with his war-axe, giving Harry a chance to get away but he just looked up at Jason, paralyzed, Jason tried to get his axe out of the hydras body and hope it would just bleed to death, but as he tried to get it out it got stuck on something, probably a rib, the hydra starte trashing about like one of those mechanical bulls, Jason always wanted to ride one, but never like this.

"Harry what the Pluto are you doing?" he yelled as he was being throwned from side to side, "Run!"

"Oh yeah. On it." replied Harry sprinting down the beach towards the silver cylinder he got in the cage.

"Harry!" yelled Zoe following Jason's steps down the cliff, "Get your bow!"

"Yeah dude!" said Jason, the axe was getting unstuck but Jason was not getting any less sick, "The only way that can work is if you manage to make this thing get inside that-" then the axe came unstuck and Jason was send flying face first into the sand, landing next to Harry and his stupid cylinder.

"Are you ok?" he asked picking the container up.

"Yeah, not thanks to you," replied Jason spitting out sand from his mouth, "help me up." Harry extended his hand to help him but before Jason could reach it one of the hydras head knocked him over, with the rest hanging over Jason's head. "Wow! don't eat me!" the heads got closer to the point Jason could smell their monster breath.

"Jason!" he heard Zoe yell in the distance as an arrow flew over head.

"I been told I taste like salt water."