Chapter LXXVII: Valerie

She was the first one up, when she got to the top of the ship the sun wasn't even up yet, she sat dwon at the front with some coffe she got in the cafeteria, man that place had everything.

After a while Charley and Michael went up, but as always Michael got straight to getting the ship ready to land, they where just a few hours away, Charley sat down next to her, as the sun started to go up his blond hair seemed to sparkle in the sunshine.

"So how you holding up?" he asked her.

"Fine, maybe we'll all make it through this alive," she turned to him, his expresion turned sad, "right?"

"Yeah," he said not looking away from the horizon, "just remember one thing,"

"What?" she asked him sitting up, she saw from the corner of her eye hse saw the rest of the crew go up the steps.

"Sometimes sacrifes is needed." he said in a very serious tone, "for victory." she stared at him for a moment.

"Hey! Look!" said Jason running up to the ship breaking Valeries line of sight with Charley, "Camp Gladios!" Valerie turned to see the island on the horizon, the rest of them got to the front and soon they all where waiting to get off the ship, well it was a great place but Valerie was starting to get more seasick with everyday that passed.

But as they got closer and closer Valerie saw trails of smoke on the shore.

"What the heck?" whispered Jason, "hey Michael get us there faster!" he ordered. Michael speed up the ship and when they arrived at the harbor Valerie couldn't belive her eyes, the shores where smoking with trees, cabins and peices of rock scattered everywhere, but the most terrible sight was the Great House, pillars where on the ground, the doors where shatered and it was still on fire.

"What happened?" asked Charley.

Valerie and Jason said in perfect unison, "Saturn."