Chapter LXVII: Tyler

Great...almost getting killed was just what Tyler was looking for in this temple, the Erotes so far where terrible gods, now they had one left, and he really didn't want to meet him, the only good thing about it was that they managed to avoid Himeros with the help of Anteros.
If Tyler remembered correctly the only one left was Pothos, the good of longing and yearning, the following room was the same as Cupid's, just a plan room with walls but the torches glowed a gloomy blue, this was definitely the room for longing.
"So this is Hemeros?" Asked Jason flipping his coin.
"No, This is Pothos, and its Himeros not Hemeros." replied Charley.
"Whatever," he turned to coin onto the battle axe, "lets just beat this guy to dust...literally."
"What happened to all the lets not kill gods thing?" Asked Tyler.
"It got boring." Suddenly the torches went out and the only thing that gave light where Jason's sword with the green glow, Tyler's scythe with purple glow and Charley's orange arm.
"Charley! Jason!" Cried a voice from the dark.
"Sarah?" Asked Jason. The lights returned, but it was normal light now, not the gloomy blue it used to be, in front of them stood a girl about thirteen with straight coal black hair, hazel eyes and very pale skin, she could've been a child of Pluto or Hades if she didn't fade from the girl to a grown man with grape vines all over him.
"Wait a second, you died three years ago." said Charley as he and Jason walked over to her, him, it?
"Guys." started Tyler.
"Not now Tyler." said Jason.
"But can't you see it's Pothos, he's using you lose to deceive you." warned Tyler but they didn't listen, the God did though, he fixed his eyes on Tyler.
"How dare you say that!?" Said the God in Sarah's voice.
"Yeah Tyler." snarled Jason and Charley in unison.
"Would you guys be so kind to kill him?" Asked the god.
"Yeah sure," said Jason, then he shocked his head, "wait, no, he's our friend, right Charley?"
"Yeah, sure." he said giving Tyler a mean look,
"Guys, listen to me, you need to stop and look at him." said Tyler dropping his scythe, "look, I'm defense less, trust me."
"Why should we?" Asked Charley narrowing his eyes.
"What?" Asked Jason.
"Well you can never trust a Pluto kid, they always smell like death." Charley gripped his spear.
"Yo dude," said Jason, "there's no need to kill him."
"Why not J?" Asked Pothos, "what has he done for y'all?"
"Well he kinda saved me a while back in the Nexus see." he replied, "I can't kill him, I owe him my life."
"He never did anything for me." said Charley and charged at Tyler, he rolled to the side.
"Wow Charley listen to yourself!" Said Tyler, "there's no need to chop anyone's head off,"
"You called her a dude!" Yelled Charley attacking again.
"But she is! I mean he is! He's Pothos!" Yelled Tyler jumping back.
"Charley!" Boomed Jason, that seemed to get Charley's attention, "maybe he's right."
"What?" Pothos voice cracked. Charley blinked and looked around.
"Hey...wait a minute." He started then Zoe, Valerie and Harry crashed down on top of Pothos.
"Hey guys." said Harry.
"Get off of me!" Yelled Pothos getting up.
"Mom?" Asked Harry.
"Gary?" Followed Zoe.
"Aunt Liz?" Asked Valerie.
"Guys, it's just Pothos," said Tyler, "he's using your longing against you." it the. Proceeded to everyone arguing about who Pothos was, some aunt, a mentor or something, Harry's mom and Sarah. Tyler saw everyone was yelling and pushing each other around, if Tyler didn't do something soon they would kill each other.
He made his way across the room avoiding insults and getting pushed to the ground by the rest and got face to face with the god, he shifted shapes between Sarah, an old woman, a tall man and a young lady, but ultimately went back to himself.
"Who are you longing for son of Pluto?" Asked the god frustrated.
" That's the thing old man." said Tyler, turning his bracelet into his scythe, "I am death, I don't do longing." and he hit the god with the blade, making a pretty ugly scar on his left cheek. suddenly, everyone stopped arguing and looked at Tyler, then at Pothos.
"So it really is you." said Jason, "you are so dead."
"No wait!" Cried Pothos trying to chance into the other former but only managed to change his body, not his face, and only for a few seconds. "curse you son of Pluto!"
"Yeah whatever," said Tyler, "lets get him guys."