Chapter XLVII: Harry

Harry made a mental note not to let a bunch of magical creatures free inside a cave surrounded by monsters that want to kill him. Jason and Zoe warned him no to free the hydras but Harry was to kind and couldn't force himself to let them die like Lily and Gily.

Unfortunetly as soon as the door unclicked they hymped and tried to bit Harry's head off, Jason had to slash it's head, but two more grew out of it, perfect right?

Now they ran into the near by town named Garraf, none of them knew where the place was but who really has time to look it up when they're being chased by dolphins and hydras? certanly Harry didn't. Jason and Zoe did most of the fighting, while Harry tried to find a way out, most likely the ocean since Jason could just propulsion them away from land very fast.

They came to the edge of the town, they where on a hill, in front of Harry was a big cathedral made out of old brown bricks, the entrence was a big round doors at the center with two large skinny towers on the side, behind them was the army of dolphins and the two hydras that kept plunking dolphins off from the ranks, the rocky beach went along sie the hill with the hill cutting through it, and the ocean layed behind the cathedral, they ran inside.

the walls where lined with staind glass windows showing the life Christ, Harry didn't know what to make of Christianity or any other religion that didn't revolve around the greek and roman gods. they ll ran to the back room where Harry thought there would be an emergency exit for them to go down into the ocean and leave, but when they made it to the back the only thing they found were two small windows with bars on opposite sies of the room.

"Great," said Jason, "now what? we either fight our way out of this or we turn into tiny little demigods and climb out the window."

"I would prefer the second one," said Zoe, "but I think the first one is more realistic." 

"You say that as we are being chased down the street by dolphin people?" asked Jason.

"Guys." said Harry, the two hydras came through two opposite doors into the room with them, one had two heads while the other had five, so Harry had his proprities set to the second one.

He drew his bow and shot at the hydra with two heads, the arrow hit the creatures eye and Zoe shot the head down, turning it into dust, but from the dust grew two more heads, Jason jumped up towards it and stabbed it in the middle of its chest, the hydra exploded into dust.

The other one roared and charged at Harry.