Father Daughter Talks

*(Y/D/N) means your daughter's name. Read authors note below please*

Scott- "Daddy" your 7 year old daughter said as she walked into the living room where you and Scott were seated.

"Yes" he says looking at her. "Where do babies come from" she says as she sits on his lap.

"Oh umm" he says and looks at you. "Your on your own Scott I have to go pick up something at Lydia's" you say as you grab your purse and keys.

"Bye" you say pecking Scott on the lips and (Y/D/N) on the cheek before heading out.

"Um okay well when two people love each other alot" Scott starts staring at her.

"Um they do something that you will not know and do until your 25" he says looking at her brown eyes.

"Is it something bad" she says. "Yes now if I give you ice cream can we stop talking about this" he says.

"Yess" she screams jumping off his lap and running to the kitchen.

"Uhh that was wierd" he mutters to himself before joining his daughter in the kitchen.

Stiles- "Dad he's not my boyfriend we're just friends" your 15 year old daughter said as Stiles picked her up from school.

"Better not be your not getting a boyfriend until your 18" he says looking at her.

"Dad thats not fair" she says. "Yes it is im the dad here" he says. "And when did you and mom get together" she says staring at him.

"Umm well 15 but that doesn't matter here okay the thing is your not getting a boyfriend" he says.

"Why not" she shouts. "I dont want you getting hurt" he shouts back. "Dad" she says. "I dont want you getting hurt your my baby girl and I dont want to see you upset" he says.

"Dad I promise i'll be careful im not ganna date some jerk at school" she says. "Fine but if he hurts you im using my bat" he says pulling up the driveway.

She laughs and looks at him "I love you dad". "I love you to baby girl" he says leaning over and kissing her forehead.

"Now lets go insids your mom's waiting" he says as they get out of his jeep.

Derek- You were currently grocery shopping leaving Derek and your 17 year old daughter alone.

"Dad" she said walking down the stairs. "Yes" he says as she sat down on the couch next to him.

"I was wondering can my boyfriend sleep over tonight" she says playing with her fingers.

"If you promise not to have sex" he says. "Dad" she whines causing him to laugh. "Im not having sex with him plus i've never had sex with anyone before" she says.

"Better not have your mother will kill me" he says. "So can he stay over" she asks.

"Give me one reason why I should let him sleep over" he says. "Because you love me" she says. "Fine but only tonight and he better be gone by the time your mom and I wake up" Derek tells her.

"Yay" she says hugging him before running up the stairs.

"No sex" he yelled. "Dad" she screamed embarrased.

Isaac- "Daddy" you six year old daughter said walking into the kitchen where Isaac was.

"Yes sweetheart" he says scooping her up and putting her on the kitchen counter.

"Where's mommy" she said. "Mommy's upstairs with your baby brother" he says. "Oh how did you and mommy meet" she questions.

Isaac smiles at the memory before looking at her. "Your mommy moved next door to me in high school and I helped her move in, and we became best friends, then my girlfriend, and now she's my wife" he says smiling.

"Now we have two kids you and your brother" he tells her. "Oh do you love mommy" she asks. "Yes I do very much" he says.

"Okay imma go tell her" she says before running upstairs to tell you. "Don't run sweetheart" he yells smiling.

Jackson- "Dad can I talk to you for a minute" your daughter said walking into the living room.

"Sure what is it" he says as she sits down. "Im doing this report for school and I need your help" she says.

"Okay whats this report about" he asks her. "You and mom" she says. "Me and mom" he questions.

"Yeah its about how did you react when you found out mom was pregnant with me" she tells him.

"Okay well when your mom told me she was pregnant I was happy that I was going to be a dad" he says smiling as she wrote it down.

"Your mom was scared and nervous she was crying thinking I was going to leave or something but I didnt I stuck with her and we got through this together" he tells her.

"Okay dad thats good imma go ask mom for more" she tells him as she stands up.

"Thank you" she tells him. "Welcome now go see what mom tells you" he says as she makes her way upstairs.

Aiden- "Hey dad"(Y/D/N) said as she saw Aiden sitting in the kitchen.

"Yeah" he says as she sits down across from him.

"Um today at school one of my best guy friends asked me out on a date for Friday night" she says nervously.

"Okay" Aiden says unclear of what she was trying to say.

"Okay and I said that i'll text him later tonight, but I wanted to know if it's okay with you" she tells him.

"So your asking me if I give you permission to go on a date on Friday" he tells her.

"Yeah" she says looking down knowing he'll say no. "Okay you can go but you have to be back at 10" he tells her.

"Really" she says looking up at him. "Yes really" he tells her smiling.

"Yay thank you dad" she says hugging him. "I love you" she says before running upstairs.

Liam- "Dad can you help me" your 13 year old daughter says as she walks into the living room.

"Yeah....what's wrong" he says noticing her sad face. "Can you take me to the store" she tells him.

"Yeah what are you ganna get" he tells her standing up. "Uh....uh nothing I knew this was a bad idea im just ganna call mom at work" she says ready to run upstairs.

Liam grabbed her arm and looked at her. "Sweetheart whats wrong" he tells her. "I-I got my period" she whispered.

She looked up at Liam to see him just staring at her. "Dad" she says. "Oh yeah um sorry um yeah lets go" he says grabbing his keys.

"Um when we get back we're having a talk" he tells her causing her to groan.

---------------------------------------------
Haii guys here's a new update.

Since many of you voted for this one so I wrote it. The next one he goes away then comes back and suprises you will be next.

I will try to have that done by New Years but no promises.

Also do you guys want me to do 20 facts about me? Comment and let me know.

Don't forget to read, comment, vote, and follow.

Bye guys.