Late Night Calls Part 2

Derek- "Hello" you say as you answer the your phone. "Hey its me" you hear Derek say on over the phone.

"Derek its 2am what do you want" you say half asleep. "I just wanted to tell you something" he says sounding serious.

"Whats wrong" you say now fully awake. "I just wanted to say that i'll be gone for a while" he says. "How long" you ask him.

"I dont know yet, but I need some time to think, if Scott or anybody else asked say i'll be back in a couple of days" he tells you.

"Derek your scaring me" you tell him. "Dont worry babe I just need some time to think, i'll be back before you know it" he says.

"Okay I love you Derek" you tell him laying back down. "I love you to (Y/N)" he says.

"i got to go i'll talk to you soon" he says. "Alright bye" you say hanging up.

Isaac- "Isaac" you say smiling as he picks up the phone. "Hi baby" you hear him laugh.

"I miss you" you say. "I miss you to baby i'll be back soon" he says. "What time is it in France" you ask him.

It was silent for a while before responding a short "i dont know". "Alright" you say. "Um babe" Isaac says. "Yes" you say.

"I have to go i'll see you very soon" he says. Before you can respond he hangs up. "Great" you say.

The doorbell suddenly rings causing you to walk towards the door. As you open it you feel tears form in your eyes.

"I told you i'll see you very soon" he says causing you to jump in his arms. "I love you" you cry.

He puts his arms around you and smiles "I love you to".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Haii guys new update.

I am very very very sorry I haven't updated in like forever i've been really busy, but guess what its spring break so i'll try to get part 3 up by this week.

Also if you guys love 5sos I have a 5sos instgram account, I post picture preferences so go check it out my username is @c.a.l.m_picturepreferences

Don't forget to read, comment, vote, and follow.

Bye guys.