Derek Imagine for Isabel

"So how are you and Derek" Lydia asks as you sit down on the couch. The rest of the pack talking. "I dont know lately its been different its not the same anymore I dont know whats going on" you admit to her.

"There boys, their like that lets hope it gets better"  she tells you.

Before you can respond Derek cuts you off.

"Isabel why are you still here" he says. "Because I was here before anybody else came" you say. "Well I think its better if you leave" he says.

You look at him before standing up. "Fine have a fucking nice day" you yell before storming out.

~At Your Apartment~

You were sitting on your bed just staring at the wall when you hear the door shut.

You freeze and look over towards the door. "Hello who's there" you yell. You start hearing footsteps coming towards you. "This isn't funny" you shout out.

As you walk towards the door you see Derek appear. "What are you doing here you ask me to leave and now your here" you tell him.

"Im sorry I just needed to tell the pack something important and you couldnt be there" he tells you.

"Yeah Derek we've been dating for 4 years and you had something important to tell the pack and not me" you tell him.

"Well it was about you" he says. "What" you say confused. "Let me just show you" he says.

"Derek what ar-" you say but you put your hand over your mouth as you see Derek get down on one knee.

"Isabel will you marry me" he says. You rapidly nod and look at him.

"Yes" you say as you press your lips on his. "I needed you to leave because I was telling them I was going to propose to you" he says.

"I love you" you say. "I love you to baby" he says before smashing his lips to yours.

------------------------------------------
Haiii hope you like it!!! :)

I changed the ending a little hope you dont mind. :)

Have 4 more requests before I start preferences again so if you requested an imagine and hasnt been uploaded yet I will try to get them done by Friday.

Don't forget to read, comment, vote, and follow.

Bye guys.