He cheats on you/break up

Scott- You and Scott were at a party. Everyone from school was there. You and Scott were dancing when you went to the restroom.

Coming out of the restroom you were looking for Scott. You pushed your way through the crowd when you saw Allison and Scott kissing.

"S-Scott" you say. He looks at you "(Y/N) its not what it looks like" he says. You ignored him and ran out the door.

Scott ran after you "(Y/N)" you hear him scream. You stop and look at him "(Y/N) let me explain its not what it looks like".

"Well it looks like your kissing your ex ok you know what just dont speak to me ever again just leave me alone" you said through tears. "(Y/N)" you hear him yell as you run home.

Stiles- You were at school looking for Stiles. You looked everywhere but couldnt find him. So you decided to look in the locker room.

Walking in you see Lydia and Stiles kissing. You stop and look at them tears streaming down your face. Stiles opened his eyes and looked at you.

"(Y/N) its not what it looks like" he says walking towards you. You just turn around and run out the door. 

"(Y/N) stop please let me explain" Stiles says as he catches up to you grabbing your hand. "Stiles let go" you say.

"Please let me explain" Stiles pleads. "Stiles let me go" he lets go of your hand with sad eyes. "Just dont talk to me ever again just leave me alone".

Derek- You were driving to Derek's house. Today you guys were just going to hang out at his apartment.

Opening the door you see Ms.Blake kissing Derek. You were about to speak when Derek saw you. "(Y/N)" you hear him shout as you walk out the door.

"(Y/N) stop let me explain" Derek says. You stop and look at him anger in your eyes

"Explain what huh that you were kissing my english teacher" you shout at him. "She came at me" he says.

"Yeah right don't talk to me ever again" you say getting into your car speeding away.

Isaac- School has ended so you were walking home. As you were walking you saw Allison kissing someone.

Looking you see she's kissing Isaac. "I-Isaac" you stutter out. He pulls away looking at you. "Let me explain" he says.

You just ignored him walking away tears fighting there way out of your eyes. He chases after you.

He catches up to you grabbing your arm. " WHAT" you shout. "Sweetheart please let me explain" he says. "Dont call me that". "Just let me explain" he says.

"No Isaac I saw what I saw. I guess you got tired of me and went for Allison. Leave me alone". "

Jackson- You were at Jackson's house because he had a party. You left to get a drink and when you came back you saw Jackson kissing a girl.

He looks at you wide eyes "its not what it looks like" he says chasing after you. You stop at his front lawn.

"(Y/N) I can explain" Jackson says looking at you. "Stop just stop ok" you shout.

"(Y/N-" but you cut him off. "STOP Jackson ok I went to get a drink I come back and your kissing a girl theres nothing to explain".

"You got it all wrong let me explain" he says. "No were through don't speak to me ever again" you say walking to your car.

Aiden- You were at your locker taking your books out. As you close your locker and turn around you see Aiden and a girl kissing.

It wasn't just any girl it was the girl that always made fun of you. Aiden saw you and quickly pulled way. She tried kissing him again "get away from me" he told her.

"(Y/N) let me explain just please let me talk" Aiden says. "No" you whisper as tears run down your face.

"(Y/N) please just let me explain" he says again. "No I get it she's prettier than me and im just me" you say. "(Y/N) no thats not-" but you cut him off.

"Can you please just not talk to me ever again" you say as you walk away. "(Y/N) you hear him shout but you ignore it and keep walking.