Derek Imagine for Lydia

You slowly walk towards the Hale house remembering the past. The days where you, Laura, Derek, and Cora will hang out everyday.

You stopped infront of the burned Hale house "if only you guys where alive" you whisper.

"What are you doing here. This is private property" you hear behind you.

You turn around "sorry I just remember hanging out here" you say walking away.

"Lydia is that you" they say. You turn to see the familiar black hair guy. "Derek" you whisper.

"I thought you were dead" you say in unison. "Derek I thought you died in the fire" you say pointing to the house.

"Lydia I thought you were dead. You stopped coming over here" Derek said. "Well im alive. I missed you Derek" you say standing infront of him.

"I missed you to Lydia" Derek started. "Lydia I was going to tell you something that day but then the fire happened" Derek finished.

"What was it" you quietly say.

You waited for a response but Derek smashed his lips to yours.

"Lydia I like you" Derek said pulling away. You look down and smile.

"I like you to Derek. Always have" you say. "Well if that said will you be my girlfriend" Derek said.

"Yes" you say kissing him.

Best Day Ever.

--------------------------------------
Sorry for the wait.

Hope you like it!!!!