Isaac Imagine for Tessa

"Tessa where are you" you hear Isaac say as he walks up the stairs. You hid behind your bedroom door to scare Isaac.

"Tessa are you in here" you hear him say as he stands by your door. "Boo" you scream.

"Ahhh" Isaac scream as he falls on the floor. "Oh my god I can't" you say as you die of laughter.

"That was not cool" Isaac say still laying on the floor. "Ha but it was funny" you say standing next to Isaac.

Isaac grabs your hands and pulls you down with him. You lay next to him and just stare into each others eyes.

You smile and peck his lips. "Give me a real kiss" Isaac says. You smile again and smash your lips to his.

A couple seconds later you pull away "Better?". "Better" Isaac says.

"So what do you want to do" you ask. "I just want to cuddle with my beautiful girlfriend" he says.

"Okay how bout we cuddle on a bed" you say pointing to your bed in the corner of the room.

You both stand up and go towards the bed. You put your head on Issac's chest and he puts his arm around your waist.

"I love you Tessa" he says as he kisses the top of your head. "I love you to Isaac" you say.

The rest of the day you lay in bed cuddling exchanging I love you's every once in a while.

-----------------------------------------------------
Heyyy im so sorry for the long wait. Hope you like it!!!!!