You Have a Child but Not Married

*Read authors note below*
(Y/D/N)- your daughters name
(Y/S/N)- your sons name
(Y/F/N)- your first name
(Y/L/N)- your last name

Scott- You, Scott, and your daughter were sitting down outside the yogurt place enjoying the yogurt infront of you.

"Did you like your yogurt baby" Scott ask (Y/D/N). She smiles and quickly nods causing you and Scott to laugh.

"Daddy, mommy I have a question" she ask from Scott's lap.

"What is it" you question as you and Scott look at her.

"Why aren't you married" she says causing both you and Scott to look at each other.

"Um" you say not sure of how to respond. "Well baby both me and your mommy are really busy.

We dont have much time to plan a wedding, but don't you worry we'll get married soon" he tells you.

"Okay can I be the flower girl" she cheers. "Of course you can, you'll be the most beautiful flower girl" Scott smiles at her.

You look at her and smile. "You'll just have to wait a while alright" you tell her.

"Okay mommy" she says before putting a spoonfull of yogurt in her, leaving both you and Scott smiling.

Stiles- You and Stiles were sitting outside in the backyard laughing when your 5 year old daughter and 4 year old son run outside smiling.

"Mommy daddy" they both say as they stand infront of you both. "Hello" Stiles says smiling like crazy at them.

"Mommy why is Uncle Scott married and you and daddy aren't married" (Y/D/N) asks you grabbing your hand and pulling you up.

"Well baby that's something that your daddy has to decide and ask not me" you smile at her.

"Mommy turn around" (Y/S/N) says. You turn around and immediatley put your hand over your mouth as you see Stiles down on one knee.

"Oh my god" you say as you start crying. "(Y/F/N) i've known you for mostly all my life, you're the most beautiful girl in the entire world and im glad to call you mine.

We have two beautiful children and I couldn't be happier. I love you with all my heart.

I couldn't imagine spending the rest of my life with you. (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N) will you marry me" Stiles asks looking up at you smiling.

You nod as a sob escapes your lips. He smiles and slips the ring on your finger, before standing up and wrapping his arms around you.

"I love you" you say looking into his eyes. "I love you to baby" he says pecking your lips.

"Yay mommy and daddy are getting married" your daughter cheers as her and her brother wrap their arms around you two.

Derek- "Hey dad" your 16 year old daughter said as she took a seat in the kitchen were Derek was eating a sandwich.

He looked up at her putting his sandwich down, "What do you want, and how much is it going to cost" he tells her.

She laughs and shakes her head, "I don't want anything".

"Alright if you don't want anything what's up" he says. "Im 16 years old right" she says.

"Last time I remembered yes" he says. "Okay you and mom have been dating for like what 18 years or whatever" she starts.

"Yes now what's your point" he says. "When are you going to get married" she finishes.

He looks at her then sighs. "Alright don't tell your mom but i'm playing on proposing to her at the end of the week" Derek tells her.