Liam Preferences #7-12

7. Your Name in His Phone

Baby Girl

8. First I Love You

It was the end of school and you were walking to your locker to put your books away.

When you were putting the combination in Liam your boyfriend of 4 months came towards you.

"Hey babe" he says pecking your lips. "Hey" you say opening your locker.

Looking you see a bouquet of flowers in your locker. You see a note in the front and you open it.

"Because I love you- Liam" you read the card outloud. You turn to Liam "I love you to Liam" you say kissing him.

9. How You Cuddle

You will put your face on his chest and snuggle up to Liam while he puts his arms around your waist.

10. When Your On Your Period

You were laying in bed groaning at the horrible cramps you were getting when the door opened.

"Babe im here" Liam says sitting on your bed with a bag. "So why did you want me to bring chocolate, ice cream, cookies, and some more junk food" Liam says.

"Just give me the bag" you say grabbing the chocolate. "Baby girl are you okay" Liam says.

"No this stupid mother nature thing ruins my week" you say taking a big bite of your chocolate causing Liam to laugh.

"Oh I see well why don't we watch a movie and eat all this junk food" Liam says laying next to you.

"Yes" you say putting on Grown Ups" you say.

11. Phone Wallpaper

On Liam's phone its a picture of Liam kissing your forehead while you have your hands around his torso. On your phone its Liam carrying you bridal style while you to are kissing.

12. You Find Out He is a Werewolf

You and Liam were walking at the park late at night when Liam started breathing heavily.

"Liam are you okay" you say as you stop walking. "Is it a full moom today" Liam says holding his head.

You look at the sky to see a full moon. "Um yeah why" you say confused.

"Get away from me" Liam says. "What why Liam whats going on" you say grabbing Liam's shoulder.

He turns around in full wolf form. You back away tears in your eyes. As soon as he saw you he shifted back.

"I can explain" he says. "Your a werewolf" you say. "Yes im sorry I was going to tell you but I was scared" he says. You smile at him "its okay Liam".

"Also so you know Scott's a werewolf, Malia is a were-coyote, Lydia's a banshee, and Kira's a fox" Liam says.

"Wow. Then whats Stiles" you say. "Better?" Liam says kinda confused. "Okay" you say.

------------------------------------------------------
Haii guys so here's another update of the Liam preferences.

Also don't forget to read, comment, vote, and follow.