Moving On Part 2

*Read author's note and answer question*

Scott- "Lydia are you sure" you ask Lydia as you both were getting ready for a double date.

"Yes c"mon (Y/N) he asked you out you said yes, and im being a good friend and going with you" she smiles.

You nod as the doorbell rings. You both walk downstairs fixing your jacket as she opens the door.

"Shawn, Jake" Lydia smiles as she walks over to Shawn. "You look beautiful" Jake tells you causing you to blush "thanks."

"Alright lets go" Shawn says as you head towards his car.

The whole ride to the ice skating rink Jake kept holding your hand only causing you to smile.

As you arrived you and Jake put your skates on and started skating. "I really like you (Y/N)" he smiles. You smile a bit and look up at him.

Before you can respond he crashes his lip. As he pressed his lips to yours it felt different, there was no spark.

"Was it just me or did you not feel anything" Jake says pulling away. "I guess I still have feelings for my ex" you say looking down.

"Its okay I understand, but how about we don't waste today and just ice skate" he says causing you to smile before skating away.

Stiles- "I can do this, I can do this" you say as you open the front door revealing your date.

"Hi Ben" you smiles. "Hey, are you ready to go" he smiles as you nod. You walk over to his car, smiling as he opens the door for you.

Halfway through the drive you knew this wasn't going to the same.

"Hey are you okay" Ben asks you. "Yeah im fine" you say forcing a smile. He sighs before pulling the car over.

"What's wrong" he questions. "I guess this just feels wierd im sorry" you tell him.

"You need to move on (Y/N)" he says. "I know I just I don't know anymore" you say.

"I lost my bestfriend, my other bestfriend's boyfriend also died, and my boyfriend just left" you say looking down.

"How about this" Ben starts, "if you don't have a good time today then we'll forget this happened and you have more time to heal".

"Okay" you smile. "Alright now, lets go go-carting" he says causing you to smile more.

Derek- You close your front door, before walking towards your car unlocking it.

Before you could get in a hand stops you. You look up at see Derek. "What are you doing here Derek" you sigh.

"I came here to tell you something" he says. "Well its a little late for that, I need to go" you say opening the door, but only having Derek close it again.

"You need to move on" he says. "What" you say unsure of what you just heard.

"You need to move on" he says. "Well what if I don't want to" you say.

"You still need to move on" he says sounding angry. "Well guess what Derek I can't move on okay" you shout.

"Why not" he shouts back. "Because I still love you" you shout before looking down.

"Just leave me alone Derek, I need to go" you say looking down before getting in your car driving towards Lydia's house.

Isaac- You stood by your locker watching as Isaac smiles as Allison walked into class.

"Hey" you hear. You look up to see Isaac. You just choose to ignore him.
"How are you doing" he says trying again. You just shut your locker and look at him.