He asks you to be his girlfriend

Scott- You and Scott had just finished your 3rd date.You guys went ice skating and now Scott is taking you home.

"So" Scott says. "So" you reply back. "I have to ask you a question" Scott asked. "Ok" you ask unsure of what he is going to say.

"(Y/N) will you be my girlfriend" he says as he pulls up into your driveway.

You blush and smile at him "Yes I'll be your girlfriend". "Really" Scott asked. "Yes" you say. You kiss his cheek before getting out.

Stiles- It was afterschool and you were getting your books from your locker. When you closed your locker you saw Stiles approaching you.

"Hey (Y/N)" Stiles says. "Hey Stiles" you say smiling at him. You notice Stiles has a rose in his hand.

"Whats with the rose" you tell Stiles pointing at the rose. "Oh um I have a question to tell you" Stiles asked. "Ok what is it" you ask.

"Will you be my girlfriend" Stiles asked handing you the rose. "Yes" you say taking the rose.

Derek- You and Derek were walking in the woods. "So wanna play truth or dare" you say. "Okay you first" Derek said.

"Ok I dare you to admit something you wanna say" you say. "Ok" Derek says.

"(Y/N) will you be my girlfriend" he says. You looked at him suprised at what he said. "W-What" you say.

"Will you be my girlfriend" Stiles repeats again. You smile at him "Yes". You then hug him and he hugs you back.

Isaac-You were sitting on your bed whatching a movie when you heard a knock on your door.

Opening the door you saw Issac. "Hey" you say. "Hey" Isaac says. "Why are you here" you ask him.

"Um I need to tell you something" he says. "Okay come in" You say letting him into your room. "Okay so what do you gotta tell me" you say.

"Will you be my girlfriend" he asked. You blush looking at Isaac. "Yes" you say. He then hugs you.

Jackson- You were at school when Jackson told you to meet him on the field afterschool. He wanted to tell you something.

All day you were eager for school to finish and now you were on your way to the field. Arriving you see 22 people including Jackson on the field holding signs.

When Jackson you hear Jackson shout "Go". You watched as every sign had a letter on it. Looking at it you read it outloud "Will you be my girlfriend?".

You smile widely and run to Jackson "Yes".

Aiden- You and Aiden were studing for a test. He came over to your house to study.

You were expaining to him the answer to the question he asked yu when you noticed him looking at you.

"Why do you keep looking at me" you say looking down blushing. "Will you be my girlfriend" Aiden asked out of the blue.

You stare at him for a while before responding "Yes". Aiden smiles at you widely.