Liam Imagine for Samara

"Samara where are you" you hear Liam say from downstairs. "In my room" you shout.

A few seconds later your bedroom door open. "Hai babe" he says sitting next to you on your bed.

"Haii want to watch a movie" you say smiling. "Yeah what should we watch" he says running his fingers through your red hair.

"Despicable Me" you say smiling. "Anything for you baby" he says as you start playing the movie.

Halfway through the movie you and Liam were laughing at all the funny things the minion did.

You then felt someone looking at you. You turn to see Liam staring at you causing you to blush.

"Why are you staring at me" you say looking at him smiling. "Because your beautiful" he says staring at your hazel eyes.

You blush more and look down. "I have a question but you have to be completly honest" you say looking at Liam.

"Okay" he says. "What do you love about me" you say causing him to smile.

"I love your smile, your laugh, your heightness, your personality, how you blush when im looking at you or when I complement you, honestly I love everything about you" he says smiling causing you to smile and hide your face in his chest.

He laughs before hugging you tightly like if you were to escape.

"I love you Liam" you say looking at his blue eyes. "I love you to Samara" he says kissing your forehead.

"Now lets finish watching Despicable Me" you say smiling like a little kid.

"Oh how I love you" Liam whispers as you started laughing when the minions say banana.

-----------------------------------------------------
Haiii hope you like it!!!