You find out he's a werewolf/find out about werewolf

Scott- You and Scott were sitting on your couch having a make out session when Scott started to breathe heavily.

"Scott are you ok" you ask. "No please get away from me I don't want to hurt you" Scott says.

"Why are you going to hurt me" you asked confused. Scott slowly lifts his head up. Looking you saw his eyes were not the same.

He had hair on the side of his face he had claws and everything. "W-What a-are y-you" you stutter.

"Im a werewolf" Scott slowly says. You lean in and kiss him "I don't care what you are love you werewolf or not" you say.

Stiles- You and Stiles were on a date when he got a text. He opened it and his eyes widened.

"(Y/N) I got to go um i'll drive you home but it has to be quick" Stiles says grabbing your hand leading you outside. "Why are you always ending our dates so short huh you always end it whats going on Stiles" you say.

"Its just something" he says driving. "And what is that" you say your voice getting higher by the second.

"If I tell you do you promise not to tell anybody" Stiles says looking at you. You nod your head yes.

"Scott, Isaac, and Derek are werewolfs" he says. "Really" you ask. "Yeah i'll explain it to you later but Scott really needs my help".

"Ok" you say.

Derek- You were jogging in the woods when something attacked you. Looking you saw something with hair on his face.

You tried to run but it pulled you back. You then heard a growl come behind you. Looking you saw your boyfriend looking the same.

More tears fell down on the side of your face. Derek started attacking it. You tried to stand up but your leg was in pain.

You then hear the fighting stop, you look up and see your boyfriend back to his normal self. " (Y/N) im sorry I was going to tell you but I didnt get a chance to" Derek says as he bends down next to you.

All you do is kiss him "its ok I still love you no matter what".

Isaac- You and Isaac were on a date. Someone started flirting with you. Isaac got mad so you guys left.

Now you were in the car arguing.

"Isaac why are you so mad I dont even like him" I say. "He was flirting with you I have a reason to be mad" Isaac says as he pulls up in your drivrway.

Isaac then started to breathe heavily "Isaac calm down" you say.

Isaac looks at you yellow eyes wih hair on the side of your face.

You put your hand on your mouth "I-Isaac". He then turned to his normal self. "(Y/N) im sorry i was going to tell you but then I got mad" Isaac says.

"W-What are you" you say. "A werewolf" Isaac says softly. "Its ok Isaac no matter how you look I still love you" you say. He smiles at you and pulls you into a hug.

Jackson- You were bored at home so you decided to go to your boyfriend Jackson house.

As you walk in you hear Jackson breathing heavily. Wierd you thought. As you walk up the stairs you hear him breathing louder and louder.

As you walk in you see Jackson with claws and hair on his face. "J-Jackson" you stutter.

"(Y/N) let me explain" he says. You nod for him to continue talking.

"Im a werewolf I was going to tell you tommorow but I guess you already found out" he says. You run to him and kiss him "its ok".

Aiden- You were walking home from school when something pushed you to the ground.

You tried to push it off but it was too strong. "(Y/N)" you hear your boyfriend shout. You then see Aiden transform into what looked like a werewolf.

After the thing ran Aiden ran to you "(Y/N) are you ok". "Yeah" you say.

"Your a w-werewolf" you tell Aiden. "Yeah im sorry I was going to tell but I didnt know how to" Aiden says as he looks at you.

"Its ok" you tell him. He kisses you and hugs you. "Lets take you home" he says.

-------------------------------------

Hey guys thanks for reading if you have any ideas dont be afraid to comment.