Scott Imagine for London

*REQUESTS CLOSED*

"So babe what do you want to do today we have the day to ourself and no werewolf drama" Scott says as he takes a seat next to you.

"Mm lets go get ice cream " you say smiling. "Alright lets go" he says.

You walk over to his motorcycle put your helmet on and wrap your arms around Scott's torso as he starts the motor.

About 6 minutes later you arrived at the ice cream shop. Scott holds your hand as you walk inside.

You both order your ice creams and sit outside with Scott. "We should do this more often" you tell him.

"Yeah but you know there's always drama in Beacon Hills""Scott says. "Yeah" you say.

"Okay how about next month me and you go on a date, Just me and you and nobody else" he says smiling.

"I like that" you tell him. He smiles and leans over a presses his lips to yours.

"I love you" he whispers. "I love you to" you say smiling. Before you know it Scott puts icecream all over your nose.

He laughs as you look at him.

"Oh its on" you say laughing.

--------------------------------------------
Haiii hope you like it!!!

A couple more imagines left and im done.

Also requests are closed guys, I wont be doing imagines maybe until the end of the month.

Don't forget to read, comment, vote, and follow.

Bye guys.