Aiden Imagine for Paige

"Stiles are you giving me a ride home" you ask your best friend Stiles as school just ended.

"Yeah lets go Scott isn't coming so you can sit in the front" he says as we walk to his jeep.

"Oh my god today must be my lucky day I never get to sit in the front" you say as you hop in Stiles jeep.

"Well consider yourself lucky" he says with a smile.

~Arriving at your House~

"Hey Paige is that Aiden standing on your porch" Stiles says as you arrive home.

You look up to see Aiden glaring at Stiles. "Um yeah I don't know what he's doing here" you say.

"Well i'll see you tommorow Stiles" you say as you hop off his jeep. "Bye Paige" he says driving away.

"Aiden what are you doing here" you say as you walk in your house.

"Well I came to hang out with you but I guess Stiles already has that covered" he says as he slams the door.

"Why do you always get so mad when Stiles and I hang out" you say putting your bag down.

"Because im your boyfriend he's not" he says. You smile and look at him.

"Aiden" you say standing infront of him. "What" he says. "Are you jealous of Stiles" you say smirking.

"Yes he's trying to take you away from me" he says. "Aiden listen to me Stiles and I have been best friends since forever okay.

He's like a brother to me and im like a sister to him theres nothing going on between us" you say wrapping your arms around his neck.

"Your the only guy in my life okay" you say smiling at him.

"Okay just make sure Stilinski over there keeps his hands to himself and off my girlfriend" Aiden says before kissing you.

"I love you Aiden" you say resting your head on his chest. "I love you to Paige" he says kissing your forehead.

---------------------------------------------------
Haii im so sorry for the wait hope you like it!!!

Sorry for not posting I will try to atleast update once a week.

Don't forget to read, comment, vote, and follow.

Bye guys!!!