55

I hope you like this chapter guys <3 Sorry for the wait.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"You can't do this, Soundwave. You can't." Lynlee was in so much pain. It hurt to breathe and she was unable to walk due to Megatron's attack on her kneecap the day she'd been taken. But still, the girl managed to shove herself onto one foot and lean against the cool glass the separated her from her sparkmate.

Soundwave forced himself not to lift his visor. If he did, she would see every single emotion. The hurt. The pain. The humiliation. He had gotten so close to his separation from the Decepticon cause- even his insignia had been changed. The mech had felt pride when Megatron had first spotted it. 

The pride fell when he hurt Lynlee again in his anger. Part of Soundwave wished he was normal again. Without feeling and dedicated to a single cause. Now everything has changed. He could feel. Soundwave was feeling every cry and plead of Lynlee, who was begging him not to do what Megatron said. But he couldn't sit still and watch her die. He was dedicated to her and her alone. 

He would do what was best for her, even if it meant she hated him afterward.

The mech glanced at the other Decepticons- Knockout, Starscream, and Megatron- who all held a large canister with the human children. Knockout was grinning while the human Miko yelled profanities and kicked the glass. Starscream looked smug at Rafael, who was in tears as his shaking hands adjusted his glasses. And Jack -Jack just stared up at Soundwave. Megatron was smiling cruelly as he held Lynlee's glass container in his servo. 

"I know what you're doing," Jack said softly. Soundwave glanced down at the boy, who was staring at Lynlee. The girl had a puddle of blood surrounding her but she remained standing. 

"Just know," Jack continued, "that I would do the same."

Lynlee watched from her container as Starscream waltzed up to Soundwave and not-so-gently shove his shoulder. 

"My my, how you have fallen Soundwave," Starscream chanted happily, "I see you are back again like a pest, back to his master. Megatron is greater than any bot in the galaxy! It seems you have forgotten that."

"Come on, Soundwave," Knockout joined in on the taunting, "talk to us. Megatron's orders, right?" 

Lynlee growled and pounded her fist onto the glass. She wasn't going to sit quietly like some damsel in distress. Megatron already knew this, and she would continue to let him know. Part of her wished she could be some Marvel or DC superhero and smash through the glass that held her prisoner.

"You don't have to say anything Soundwave!" She growled out. "They are just cowards!"

Megatron gave the container a shake, throwing her off balance and onto her bad knee. A small cry escaped her. Blood soaked into her clothing, but her eyes met Megatrons as her mouth turned into a snarl.