15

~ Enjoy❤️
-  -  -  -  -  - 

Megatron stared down at the little femme laying in Soundwaves servo. A perplexed look crossed the warlords face platings at the sight of Soundwave holding the human fleshy.

"And what, pray tell, are you doing with a human, Soundwave?" He noticed the human whimper at his voice and a smirk formed onto his face platings.

"Starscream! This is the last time I put up with your incompetence." Megatrons voice recording played, and was then followed by Starscreams. "My business with you is not finished, femme."

"Starscream?" Megatron clenched his servos. "What use is this human to him?"

"Energon signal... strong... fle-..-shy." A string of voices spoke. Megatron watched as Soundwave held the human directly in front of his visor.

Lynlee trembled as she stared up into the robots dark screen. She couldn't see his face, but could practically feel it's stare. Soundwave. That's what the silver robot had called him.

Soundwave stared at her in silence, and Lynlee began to squirm uncomfortably. "W-what do you want?" Her voice was a mere whisper.

Soundwave lifted his digit, and pointed at the necklace hanging around her neck. For once, it did not move or glow. Lynlee placed it safely in her palm before enclosing it in a tight, protective grip.

"Y-you can't take it away from me! It was my mother's..." Sorrow filled her voice, and she glanced down at the crystal as the tears began to fill in her eyes.

Megatron stepped forward then, a slight edge in his tone as he spoke to the fleshy with his arm extended and servo opened. "Give it to me, fleshy."

"You can't h-have it."

Lynlee cowered inside of Soundwaves servo as Megatron took a small step forward and leaned closer. His pointed denta were revealed in his evil smile.

"Perhaps I can persuade you, human." He sneered. Lynlee's eyes went wide as his sharp edged fingers reached down for her.

Much to her surprise, as well as Megatrons, Soundwave took a step backwards, and pulled his servo to his chest platings- cradling the human in his gentle grip.

Megatron raised an optic ridge and leaned back before standing to his full height. It was unlike the silent mech to go against his masters wishes, but Megatron was more curious than angry, stepping back and watching his second in command closely.

No words were said as Soundwave looked down to the little human, and placed his digit out right in front of her face. Her eyes widened in fear.

"Give...me," Soundwave began, "source-of...energon signature." He pointed at her necklace, still protected in her hands.

"But I don't understand- what is an energon signature? This is my mother's necklace. The last thing I have to remember her by. Please... please don't take it away from me." Her voice wobbled and her chin trembled as she attempted to keep herself from crying.

Soundwave stared at the human girl for a few moments before tapping her hands gently with his digit. "Give it-...to me." He demanded.

Right as his digit made contact, Lynlee felt the crystal warm and noticed it begin to glow. A small gasp escaped her mouth. Soundwave was also shocked, but merely tilted his healm to one side.

The necklace lifted slowly and again, just as it did twice before, pointed directly ahead, right at Soundwave. Lynlee couldn't understand why, but suddenly, she felt like she needed to give it to him.

Megatron growled in impatience in front of the two, and Lynlee flinched at the robots harsh glare. Soundwave twisted to the side a little to block the little humans view from his master and leaned closer to her.

"Give-me..." Lynlee jumped, startled as he replayed her voice just moments before, "my... necklace."

It began to tug harder and harder on her neck, and Lynlee feared the necklace would snap in half. Reluctantly, she took in a deep breath and tugged her mother's necklace off from around her neck.

It flowed brighter and brighter, and gave one last final tug before flying out of Lynlee's hands. Soundwave caught the small object between two digits and then ran a quick scan of it.

It was definitely powerful- giving off strong energy signatures and most definitely holding an abundant amount of energon inside.

Lynlee squeezed her eyes shut and wiped at her eyes as a few tears were shed. Soundwave turned back to his master and held up his prize.

"Well done-" The warlord grinned, "now bring it to Knockout for examination, and eliminate the girl."

He exited his throne room without another word, and left the two alone.