32

I fell like I'm rushing but my creative writing class is really giving me inspiration and I feel like there's so much to write down in such little time-. TRIGGER WARNING: CONTENT HOLDS ABUSE. I hope you guys like this chapter and

Enjoy~

———

"Do you like it when daddy hurts you? Huh, little girl?" A grunt was heard and then something shattered. "I am tired of the disrespect I receive from both of you. Men are above- women kneel and listen to men. I am in charge."

Soundwave felt something tug at his neck and he gasped for breath.

"Daddy stop it! Stop it!"

Then another voice, "I won't do it again, let her go!"

With great effort, the communications officer forced his eyes open and found himself staring into a pair of  blue eyes. This fleshy before him, strangling him, had black hair and pale skin. There was no remorse on this mans face as he continued to strangle him.

A femme suddenly came up from behind and smashed something against the mechs head. On impact, the object snapped in half and a small scream emerged.

"Stop! Just let us go, what happened to you?" The woman sobbed. Soundwave was suddenly getting released. Panic filled his entire being as the femme was punched in the face.

Her head cracked against the flooring and she went still.

"Momma! Daddy stop it let her go!"

Soundwave felt impelled to move. With little hesitation, he grabbed for something-anything-around him and felt a sharp object prick his hand.

Perfect.

The mech had the femme by the hair now, and had a fist raised as he continued his assault upon her fragile body.

Soundwave rushes forward, feeling nothing but anger and pain and so many negative thoughts rushed through his processor.

He caused all of this.

He doesn't love us anymore.

Nothing will be the same.

He's going to kill momma.

The mech screamed in agony as Soundwave slammed the sharp piece of metal into his helm. The force was enough to knock him out.

The femme woke an hour later.

The mech never woke up.

Guilt became overwhelming, and Soundwave let out a strangled cry. Suddenly, he felt himself dropping. Panic enveloped his entire being as another scream was heard.

Then, he was at peace.

BEEP.

BEEP.

BEEP.

It was constant in his ears, and overwhelmingly annoying. Pain filed his helm and Soundwave was quick to grip it in his servos as he slowly tried to sit up.

Despite his efforts, he suddenly realized that his arms and servos were strapped down to a berth. Everything aches but he'd felt worse. Where was he?

Lazerbeak wasn't responding to his calls.

Even more terrifying- Lynlee was not next to him.

Panic made him jerk at his restraints as he frantically looked around.