21

~ Enjoy❤️
-  -  -  -  -  -

Time was short, and there was so much to say.

The mech stared down at his sparkling, feeling his spark rip apart at the energon tears that slipped down his face.

"The War is no longer a rumor. It is here."

The mech watched his son stiffen at the words. Shock covered his face platings. Of course, he'd known that dark times were coming. Just not this soon.

"Sire -"

"Hear my words, and you will be safe." The sire snapped, completely cutting off his sparklings words.

"There is no stopping this war. And, I fear, our world will be destroyed in the conflict. It is time for you to choose your side. I have chosen mine."

Pounding sounded outside of their unit and they both jumped. The sounds of blasters echoed through the darkness, followed by war cries and screaming.

Getting closer.

Closer than before.

The mech notices his sparklings shudder and forced himself not to comfort him. He was no longer a sparkling. If he wanted to survive, it was time to grow.

No matter how much it killed him on the inside.

The sire bent down. "It rips my spark in half to put a halt on your future, but you must choose. I am going to fight with a noble warrior. One, who has been undefeated in the past, and holds much honor and respect among our people. I must go now. But know that I love you."

The sparkling reached up and hugged his chest plating. "I love you too, Sire."

Suddenly, there was a shrill scream, making the both of them jump and freeze.

"RAZORWING!"

The cry pulled the sire away from his son, and panic began to set in as he ran outside.

"Stay there!" He called back towards his sparkling, before heading for the cry of his sparkmate.

The little sparkling stared at where his sire ran off to, knowing better than to disobey his orders but still feeling the urge to follow him.

It was his carrier. His carrier was in danger.

Sire could take care of it, though.

Right?

They would always protect each other.

Another scream filled the air. Then...

Silence.

Panic filled the sparkling, and he ran.

He ran as fast as his legs could take him outside, where an even bigger disaster was taking place. Bodies laying everywhere, nothing more than empty metal shells.

Energon.

So much energon.

"SIRE! CARRIER!?"

In the distance, he spotted shadows.

Then, he heard another scream.

His carrier.

He ran as fast as he could towards the sound of his carrier, hoping it wasn't too late. His spark was practically aching at the suspense. Not knowing whether if his family was okay.

Smoke was everywhere, completely blocking his vision. When it finally cleared, he spotted his sire.

Right next to a scraplet pit.

A tall mech stood next to his Sire's crumbled form, and the sparkling sat there and watched his sire sob as the tall mech stood in silence.

Carrier was nowhere to be seen.

"Sire!"

He didn't even move.

Right when he went to run forward, his sire brokenly looked up, towards the mech who stood beside him. Spoke something.

The mech said nothing as he picked up his sire and flung him into the abyss.

A scream escaped the sparkling, jerking the mech towards his direction and giving a clear view of his face platings.

Optimus Prime...

Optimus Prime killed his sire.