16

Another short chapter

(sorry it took so long and for mistakes. Comment on those so I can fix them!! )

~ Enjoy❤️
- - - - - - -

It had been hours since Soundwave had first left Megatron, and the warlords command still rang through his processor.

Eliminate the girl.

Eliminate...

...the girl...

He knew better than any other bot, that when Megatron gives an order, it is to be followed. Anybot who defies the warlord will be offlined- destroyed. There would be no mercy. No second chances.

Soundwave had watched warriors executed and destroyed in the pits of Kaon- all due to Megatrons wrath. There were no exceptions.

Yet, somehow, Lynlee found herself alone- sitting on a metal slab almost one hundred feet off of the ground, and in complete darkness.

Soundwave had brought the human to his private quarters. His berthroom.

Any security footage of the mere seconds he took to groundbridge himself there was automatically destroyed. Completely wiped from existence and never to be seen by any optic other than himself.

He'd placed her down on what Lynlee considered to be a desk, and then stared at her for a few moments. His visor was kept blank as his optics roamed over her tiny body- the way she trembled and shivered as she hugged her body close.

The labored breathing and pain in her face when she'd attempted to scoot away. Injury. There was injury to a few of her bones. Soundwave had taken a quick scan and noted the cracked ribs and punctured lung.

How weak, these creatures are, he mused quietly to himself.

Lynlee had been confused at Soundwaves motives. His master, as she'd decided the silver robot had no place bending on one knee before any other, had ordered the purple robot to kill her.

Eliminate the girl...

Yet here she was, alive. In extreme pain, and having trouble breathing, but alive. Lynlee had watched Soundwave for a few minutes before gathering the courage to speak.

"W-what are you going to do with me?" Her voice came out as a whimper. Absolutely weak. It sickened her, really, but fear was taking over. Pain was making her dizzy.

All she wanted to do was sleep.

He stayed silent. There were no words, recordings, spoken. Soundwave was absolutely terrifying. Why would my necklace want to be with him? She could have laughed at the question if not for her current circumstances.

A week ago, if she'd asked herself that Lynlee would have thought herself to be crazy.

The robot didn't speak, and she sat in strangled silence. Frustrated tears gathered in her eyes and she bit her lip, waiting for a response. Just when she thought Soundwave wouldn't answer, a mixed jumble of voices filled the quiet room.

"Soundwave is- coming...back. Do not-...move."

She jumped as he spoke, but ultimately felt better. At least she wasn't kept in silence any longer.

"S-stay? Where are you g-going? What about moms necklace? P-please-"

"Stay."

Lynlee whimpered in pain as she attempted to sit in a more comfortable position. It had been hours since he'd left, and though he was the enemy, Lynlee had never felt more alone.

Will he just leave me in here to die? Why am I here?

Scared tears filled her eyes, but she wiped them away before they fell. At least, if she did die, she would get to see her mother again.

And the sad thing was, she was looking forward to it.