86. CHRISTMASSSSS!!!

"DEANDEANDEANDEANDEAN!!" Cas was jumping on my bed one morning like a child.

It certainly woke me up, and I groaned at Cas's insistency of my doing so. "What?" I muttered.

"DEAN, TODAY IS CHRISTMAS EVE! IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE, DEAN! YOU'VE GOTTA GET UP! GET UP, DEAN!"

I half smiled at his adorableness. "Okay. Get off me, man."

Cas got off the bed, pulling the covers off me. The sudden removal of the warm blanket was enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Cas shook my shoulders. "UP, UP, UP!"

I sighed and rolled off the bed, glaring at Cas. "Do you have any idea what time it is?"

"Of course I do. It's 7:15. What does that have anything to do with the fact that it's CHRISTMAS EVE!" He suddenly dragged me out of my bedroom, pulling me down the stairs where there were an assortment of Christmas decorations in the library, eggnog sitting at the table, presents underneath a tree covered in ornaments.

"Cas, did you do this?" I was sure there wasn't plants in the library when I went to bed.

"Yep! I was up all night doing this!"

"Cas, you're human now. You need sleep."

"Don't be ridiculous, Dean," He let out a long yawn. "I'm fine without rest for a few measly hours."

"Yeah, sure. Where's Sam?"

Sam returned from the kitchen carrying a pan of cookies that seemed to be straight from the oven. And the best part; he had an apron on.

"Oh. Um... morning, Dean." He grinned, setting the cookies on the table where the eggnog was.

"Sammy... what the hell are you wearing?" I tried to contain my laughter.

"It's an apron, Dean," He replied sternly. "Shut up."

But before I could respond, Cas grabbed my hand. "C'mon, Dean! Drink some eggnog! Eat some cookies! Open some presents! It's Christmas Eve isn't it?" He smiled brightly, like a kid in a candy store.

"Alright, alright. Gimme some damn eggnog."

Cas handed me a mug of eggnog, which I took a sip of. It had a serious kick to it.

"A bit heavy on the brandy there, Cas." I chuckled.

"I didn't know how much was needed, so I just poured in a whole bunch! Do you like it? I hope you like it!"

"I do. It's good."

"Alright," Sam began. "I'm gonna make some more cookies. In this apron. Because MEN CAN WEAR APRONS, DEAN." And with that, the moose chef left.

I chuckled quietly. "You got us presents?" I asked the angel before me.

He nodded excitedly. "Uh huh. Look," He got presents from under the tree. "I got one for you, and one for Sam."

"Where'd you get this stuff?" I asked. It's not like he had a credit card or anything.

"A store with the most majestic title."

I grinned. "And that would be?"

"Bed, Bath And Beyond. Sounds lovely, does it not?"

I chuckled. "Oh yeah. Majestic. Cas, I think you're jumping the gun with the opening of the presents. It's not even Christmas Day yet."

"I don't care! I can't wait that long! Just open it! Open it, open it, OPEN IT!"

"Okay, okay! Jeez!" I grinned and took my present, tearing off the wrapping paper until I could open the small box. Inside was a beautiful snowflake ornament, glistening in the light.