75. Share A Coke With Your Soulmate

(As requested by @waywarddaughter_stau! With a little addition to the overall plot :3 LOVE YA!)

._.__.~Dean~.__._.

Here I was, working as a clerk at the local Gas 'N Sip. It was all thanks to my damn brother. I guess, in all actuality, I really did have him to thank.

Everyone was buying those cokes with that whole soulmate thing on them. Buying cokes for Jenny or Ralph or Stan. It was friggin ridiculous.

But there was a particular customer that day. He became more than just a customer.

He approached the checkout with a coke can and several bags of candy.

"Someone's got a sweet tooth." I grinned at him.

He chuckled. "This candy is for my brother, Gabriel. Trust me, I wouldn't want to buy the whole damn Willy Wonka factory."

We both laughed at that. Right away, I was starting to like this guy. I noticed the "soulmate" name on the coke and got a kick out of it.

"So... do you know any Dean's?" I asked him amusedly.

He shook his head. "No. Just grabbed it and thought, what the hell."

"Well, you know one now."

He tilted his head to the side. I gesture to my name tag and he suddenly blushed.

"Oh. Um... I didn't realize you... I didn't know you... I, um...-"

I chuckled at his shyness. "Don't worry about it."

I got his candy in a grocery bag and was about to add his coke when I thought of something. I got a black sharpie and wrote my cell number on it. Underneath it, I wrote "Call Me".

I put it in the bag and handed him his groceries. "Hey." I called.

He looked at me with too blue to be true eyes. "Yes?"

"What's your name?"

"Um... Castiel. Everyone calls me Cas. Try finding that on a coke." He chuckled softly.

I smiled. Castiel. Such a beautiful name for such a beautiful person. "Okay, Cas. See you around."

Once he left, I hurriedly went to where the cokes were arranged in the freezer. I saw many names. Debbie, Ryan, Luis, Max, Jeff. But none of them said Castiel.

I took one of the cans and called the number on it so I could speak with their company. It was a crazy, spontaneous move on my part, but I couldn't care less.

Once I got a hold of their company, I couldn't really stop rambling.

"Uh, hi. I'm calling about the whole give a coke to your soulmate or whatever. I want to know if you have a specific name on any of your cokes. Castiel. This is really important."

They told me they didn't have that particular name but they could make one and ship it to me. As ridiculous as it was, I didn't care. This boy was special, and he deserved something just as special.

"Okay then. Sounds good."

I gave them all the information they needed and hung up. This was by far the best work day ever.

._.__.~The Next Day~.__._.

I got the coke. I'd never been so happy with mail day in my life.

Although, Cas still hadn't called me or texted me. This whole misadventure was probably not even worth it. As if he would call me. As if I would ever see him again. As if. I was such an idiot.

My cell started to ring. I eagerly answered it. "Hello?" I asked happily.

But my smile soon faded as the caller started talking. I sighed. "Wrong number." And I hung up.

I felt so stupid for believing that he'd call me. I felt a glimmer of hope yesterday as we talked, a glimmer of hope that we could possibly see each other. That would never happen. Like he would call a random stranger that wrote his number on a can of coke.

I suddenly got a text. It was from an unknown number. Perhaps....

I read the text and got my hope back all at once.

UN: sorry I didn't text you sooner I lost my phone lol so maybe we should meet up sometime? I've never done this before but maybe I could give you my address?

I smiled brightly and texted him back.

D: I'd love that almost as much as I love you

I suddenly panicked and scrambled to text him again.

D: WAIT I TAKE THAT BACK I DIDNT MEAN THAT I UH SORRY HEHE just ignore that text if you would please

I mentally facepalmed. What the hell was that?

C: that's a shame. because I think I love you too ;)

(A/N: SORRY I TOOK SO LONG! D: I've just been finishing up this Supernatural fanfic called Some Secrets Should Stay Secrets. SPONSOR! Haha, that's right, I just made a Tobuscus reference, bitches! Bitches, in the best way <3 OUTRO OF DARKNESS THEN REDNESS THEN WHITENESS!

Peace Off My Mini Marshminions! BOOP!)