Sup

So this is another authors note. Cool.

Things have happened since we last spoke. I'm thinking of changing my name to Tyler. You may notice I have changed my display name. I'm going by Tyler online to see if it's the right name for me, since I like Brendon too so. Yeah I semi go by Tyler now. I hope that's cool.

The reason I've considered a name change is because when I changed it to Brendon, I didn't really think about any other names. I saw Brendon and that was that. I "knew" it was the right name. So I'm just trying to explore all my options that I didn't last time so yeah.

And - and I notice that uh some people, I won't name who, have been using feminine pronouns to refer to me. I really prefer he/him/his. I'm not saying everyone does it, but a few people. Like I've seen a few comments here and there calling me a girl and such. I didn't want to correct them directly, cuz I didn't wanna seem pushy. I hate that. Like, sometimes people use the wrong name or pronouns, and I wanna correct them but it's like "well I don't wanna be rude" and it's just an eternal struggle. Oh yeah, and my Girl Scout troop is calling me Brendon. Another reason I'm slightly hesitant to go by Tyler. I mean they just recently started calling me Brendon. Last week I think. So. Yeah. But anyway, please use masculine pronouns and the name Tyler. Please?

So show of hands, who here is out for the summer? I expect to see many hands, but hey you never know. When did you guys get out? For me it was May 20 I think. Yeah before you say "aw you're so lucky" just keep in mind that I start school in like August. Yeah. That's no picnic.

Oh yeah and I have some shameless self promoting to do. Fite me.

I have this Supernatural fanfiction called Gifted™ which is about this psychic girl named Sylvia Rosenblatt who is psychic and... is a girl. Idk what to say about the plot that doesn't spoil anything, but I will say this: Sylvia has purple hair. Yeah I bet you wanna read it now don't ya? Please read it I'm desperate.

Also I'm kinda excited cuz my mom, my sister, and I are going out cuz my sister needs bras and I MIGHT get some boxers while we're out! 🎉 I'll update later and let you know if I did cuz I know you want that info 😂 so check in every now and then I guess idk

Update: I got two pairs of plaid boxer shorts and two pairs of boxer briefs, one with rainbow robots on it and one that's Captain America themed 😱😍

Oh yeah so my hair is blue and pink now check it:

Pretty awesome, right? Love my hair.

Idk if anyone's seen my hair yet but idc it's awesome.

I'm reading the first Harry Potter book, finally. Why wasn't Peeves in the movie? This is truly an outrage 😤

*sigh* I'm bored

Hey, here's an idea: start a song lyric comment chain with any song you want. I'd love to see that 😂

And with that, I bid thee adieu. *tips fedora* m'readers

Peace Off my Mini Marshminions!