14. I Found The Liquor Cabinet. And I Drank It. (ALTERNATE ENDING!)

This is how I thought of ending Cas's drunken escapade, but I decided against it. Alright, here goes.

"Whoops. Almost forgot." He giggled. He looked exhausted. He put the camera on the small table and either forgot to turn it off or just didn't care.

Much to everyone's surprise, there was someone standing by the couch. Cas gasped and smiled.

"Hiya, Balthie!" He hiccuped.

"Oh, Cas. What happened to you?"

"Beer tastes funny." He giggled again.

"It's times like these when I wish there was some heavenly law against angels getting drunk off their arses."

"But there isn't. Mnaw well."

Balthazar sighed. "Alright, you've had your fun, now you need to rest."

"Pffft! I'm fine!"

"You look like you're about to collapse."

"Mmm, I'm sleepy now." He laid down on the couch, about to fall asleep.

"Good night, Castiel."

"Balthie?"

Balthazar sighed. "What?" Cas looked up at him with innocent blue eyes.

"Sing me 'Soft Kitty'."

This was both shocking and amusing to Dean, but Sam wasn't sure how to react.

"Soft what?"

"'Soft Kitty'."

"I don't know what that is."

"Soft kitty,

Warm kitty,

Little ball of fur.

Happy kitty,

Sleepy kitty,

Purr, purr, purr.

Now you sing it."

"I will do no such thing."

Cas moaned. "Baaaaalthiiiiieeee!" He whined.

"No! Now go to sleep!"

"THEN SING ME 'SOFT KITTY'!" He shrieked.

Balthazar groaned in defeat.

"Soft kitty,

Warm kitty..."

"Little ball of fur." Cas finished. Balthazar sighed. He didn't want to put forth the effort to remember the words.

"Happy kitty-"

"Nooo! Now you have to start over!"

He rolled his eyes and put his index and middle finger on Cas's temple, making him fall asleep. Why didn't he do that in the first place?

He flew out, leaving Cas there alone until Sam and Dean got back.

And the rest is the same! What'd you think? Should I have kept this version? I dunno.