27. The Ole Switcharoo

Dean was in the bunker trying to find information about a case he and Sam were working. This case was, uh, interesting.

There were four people who went missing, and the next day someone of the opposite gender took their place, claiming to be the missing person.

And Cas went and fucked up big time.

He thought he could handle whatever it was that was doing this, so he took off on his own to find this thing. And the boys didn't hear from him for three days.

When he did finally return, he was... well, uh, different.

"I don't know how many times I have to tell you, it's me! I am Castiel! This happened because of the witch!"

"Witch?" Sam repeated.

"Yes. This is the doing of a very powerful and very angry witch. I'm the real Castiel, I don't know how to prove it to you."

Dean sat down right in front of him, eyeing him closely.

"What was the name of the angel that was controlling you a while back?"

"Naomi."

"What was she after?"

"The angel tablet. One of the words of God."

"How did you manage to free yourself from her control?"

"After much persuasion from you, and after I touched the tablet."

"What did I say to you? Exactly?"

"You said you needed me. That we're family."

"And what did you do after that?"

"I left, to try and keep the tablet protected. From the angels. And you."

Dean didn't even need to ask him--or her--any of this. Those bluer than blue eyes could only belong to one angel. He smiled.

"Hey, Cas."

Cas sighed. "Good. You believe me."

"Tell us about this witch." Sam spoke up.

And Cas told them everything he--she--knew. They left and found her, ding dong, the witch is dead.

When they returned, Cas was still in a chick body.

"How long until this wears off?" He--she--Cas asked.

"I don't know, just hang in there, buddy. You'll get back to normal. Maybe."

Though secretly, Dean kinda didn't want the spell to wear off. With Cas looking like a lady, his newfound feelings for him, her, whatever, wouldn't be so weird.

They sat on the couch watching TV. Dean took quick glances at Cas every now and then. She was friggin hot.

He couldn't help but noticed he or she had a confused look.

"What is it, Cas?" He asked.

"My body feels different. There are parts I've never had before."

Dean stifled a laugh. "Like what?"

Cas grabbed his or her... oh my god. "What are these?"

Dean kept staring, unable to look away. "Uh... they're, uh... something you probably don't wanna touch." Dean moved his or her hands away from the... yeah, those.

He kept holding his or her hands. They were so small and dainty, like they were made of porcelain and could break at any given moment. They were soft like he or she used lotion. Cas stared at him awkwardly.

"Dean, what's wrong?"

Dean looked into those beautiful blue eyes and was mesmerized. He thought he had feelings before. Now he was so enchanted.

He slowly leaned in and pressed his lips against Cas's. His (her) lips felt so soft to the touch. He placed his hand on the back of Cas's neck. And Cas actually kissed him back.

Dean pulled back and look at... him. Cas was back to normal.

"I think I have feelings for you. No matter what you look like. I love you."

(A/N: Thanks to @boohooi1 for the idea! :D)